Emulating Hasp HL Pro (purple)
I have this exact model (purple).http://www.aladdin.com/hasp/srm-models/hasp-hl-pro.aspx
Lets clear some things out:
1. This is NOT HASP Hardlock;
2. It doesn't have any MODAD;
3. Passwords are like this eg. 1FB4-3DC9 so the dump file looks like: 1FB43DC9.dmp
3. The dump file has random size with HASPHL2007 (maybe its not a good dump).
4. The hasp driver used is: Aladdin Hasp HL Driver v220.127.116.11
5. Windows XP SP2 detects my dongle as: HASP HL v2.16
Now The real thing:
1. With h5dmp.exe v1.40 public edition (nodongle.biz) it generated hasp.dmp (719 bytes) and hhl_mem (128 bytes).
2. Then with UniDumpToReg.exe by sataron! ver. 1.1b5 PB I create 1FB43DC9.reg for vUSB Hasp HL (not Hasp4 nor HardLock) and I add the reg. file to Registry.
3. After that (with my dongle unplugged) I install vUSBbus.inf, vUSBbus.cat and vUSBbus.sys (Chingachguk & Denger2k (HL mod + )
v0.15.1.4). Windows finds my Aladdin dongle and installs it without problem.
4. Now if I run my application it gives me the: 1031 envelope error.
As I read every topic on this forum and finally get the point I need to add the QTable and ATable.
5. I uninstall vusb for now.
6. I install USB Filters, plug in my dongle and start Toro Aladdin Monitor.
7. I start my application and after 1 second, in the Toro Monitor windows I see the HASP HL pairs and down in the log file I have a lot of
HaspHL In:> Hasphl_decrypt, Length=16
HaspHL Out:> Hasphl_decrypt Status=0 (0x0)
I need to specify that I have only the Hasphl_decrypt function and the lenght varies Length=16, Length=32 and Length=48. It generates exactly 59 pairs.
But everytime I close and start agian my application it generates completly other 59 pairs.
So here I am with the questions:
1. If I run my application lets say 1000 times so I will have 59pairs x 1000 = 59000 pairs and put this info in the reg file, will my application work ?
2. Is there a limit with this randomness of pairs ? Are they really different questions and answers EVERYTIME ?
3. If I only have Hasphl_decrypt .. do I need QEncTable and AEncTable or if my application does not need these 2 tables ?
4. Beside application cracking, is there a solution for this somewhere with or without money ?
Thank you all from this forum for having the patience explaining to us newbies how to make things work. This is THE best forum ever regarding Hasp Emulation. God bless you people.
PS. even if the tools found here does not work with my dongle, I want to say that cEnginEEr is one hell of a genius. We hope to see HASLHL2008 asap ;)
> 3. The dump file has random size with HASPHL2007
That is because HASPHL2007 does not support Hasp HL correctly. The HL stands for Hardlock. If you had searched the forum before asking you would know that from the many many times it has been told. See why people get annoyed now?
Every question you ask in this message is answered in the forum. Get off your arse and search.
SEARCH FIRST. ASK AS A LAST RESORT.
But I did read everything on this forum really now. Maybe the answers for my questions where too diferent from what I expected.
A lot of users from this forum don't know english enought to make themselves clear. I'm really into it, I saw others problems and solutions. Direct answers for my questions may help others in the future. Exact answers.
People mess up the posts, in some threads people argue, in others people make requests for emulators or dng files etc.
Extreamly confusing. The answers I ask for ARE NOT URGENT, take the time to create a clear answer.
Hope noone is upset. I'll real again the thread about hl max but there is no conclusion to make form there.
There is 3 way to bypassing Envelope:
1:Full emulation mode (Its Very Private)
2:Cracking way (Unpacking Enveloped file (reaching to OEP and Fixing Redirected API and Dumping File)).
3:In HL pro and MAX with Random Pairs and Envelope You Can Extract Master Pair Table (Its used for Generating Random Pair) you must at least Use Favorite Debugger and data ripper for Extracting Data by Hand and Some times its take 2-3 H.
10x d00d. So the answer is that there is a very private emulator that really works for my solution.
Well at least I know now.
Really really thank you unforgiven.
Solution 2 and 3 are out of discussion for me. Solution 3 need experience with it and its clear I can't do it. Same with solution 2.
I only hope somehow I can get help with the full emulator. Nice...
Some questions are still unanswered :)
In maximum We have 5 Table......
Ask This from Sporaw Or John Smith
wilcom software is hasphl protected and he time, and not give the error of 1031 understand, ask with toro, Only toro make the solution of it, because he use the usbfilter, I also make it, with USB based, Vusbbus is get too much to run the software because wilcom have 52 envelope protected software. However, you are not understand this because your experience is small then Other seniors. Also I tell u no body have SRM solution because no one make his logger for the SRM, and Hasploger 1.7 is not support the SRM too, even toro filter is not working with SRM dongle.
In hl pro Dongle Maximum 39 applications is enabled per key and
all 39 applications have use 5 master table for Generating random pair. I repeat again We have 5 table at Maximum.
Error 1031 is also for Envelope Error.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.