Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/index.php)
-   Reverse Code Engineering (http://www.reteam.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New Hasphl2008 (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=1019)

amine76 08-09-2008 09:03 AM

New Hasphl2008
 
A new update for HASPHL2008 (08/08/2008), I think that it support Hasp HL more good (A most of bugs are removed ), but I dont know if it can support Hasp SRM :rolleyes:

The Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/136042796/HASPHL2008.zip

souze_villy 08-09-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amine76 (Post 9122)
A new update for HASPHL2008 (08/08/2008), I think that it support Hasp HL more good (A most of bugs are removed ), but I dont know if it can support Hasp SRM :rolleyes:

The Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/136042796/HASPHL2008.zip

This is not suppor the Hasp SRM.

souze_villy 08-09-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souze_villy (Post 9131)
This is not suppor the Hasp SRM.

also I check his hlcode.txt there is code is (16 and 32) bytes only, his performant is good or not I don't check it. But he is not support the Hasp SRM Still.

rituraj 08-10-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amine76 (Post 9122)
A new update for HASPHL2008 (08/08/2008), I think that it support Hasp HL more good (A most of bugs are removed ), but I dont know if it can support Hasp SRM :rolleyes:

The Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/136042796/HASPHL2008.zip

Someone needs to keygen this.

cyclone 08-18-2008 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rituraj (Post 9133)
Someone needs to keygen this.

Yes i need please.

nobitapm 09-26-2008 01:00 PM

what's the program covert from *.dump (dump with HASPHL2008) to *.dng

dashingludhianaboy 09-26-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobitapm (Post 9901)
what's the program covert from *.dump (dump with HASPHL2008) to *.dng

edgespro 11 can change that dump to .dng

disth 09-26-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashingludhianaboy (Post 9903)
edgespro 11 can change that dump to .dng

the newer 2008 change its seeds, edgespro 11 can not do it !

dashingludhianaboy 09-26-2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disth (Post 9904)
the newer 2008 change its seeds, edgespro 11 can not do it !

its true ..
sorry i worked with hasp 2007 .. edge is working with it good

nobitapm 09-27-2008 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disth (Post 9904)
the newer 2008 change its seeds, edgespro 11 can not do it !

How does emulate a program has file *.dump (dump with HASPHL2008) ?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.