Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/index.php)
-   Reverse Code Engineering (http://www.reteam.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Problem DMP2SSP. Help (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=883)

azerty3109 05-25-2008 05:32 AM

Problem DMP2SSP. Help
 
I've got a problem to convert "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" to " spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.ssp". I use PVA 3.3 without "Brute WP" selected for create the file and f1_nodongle.exe for convert this.
Please explained me exactelly the procedure to convert *.dmp to *.ssp
Thanks

BfoX 05-25-2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azerty3109 (Post 7480)
I've got a problem to convert "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" to " spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.ssp". I use PVA 3.3 without "Brute WP" selected for create the file and f1_nodongle.exe for convert this.
Please explained me exactelly the procedure to convert *.dmp to *.ssp
Thanks

first - you problem to convert "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" to " XXXX.ssp".
second - show you dump file.

azerty3109 05-25-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BfoX (Post 7482)
first - you problem to convert "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" to " XXXX.ssp".
second - show you dump file.

My problem: F1_nodongle return the answer "[error]: use: C:\f1_nondongle.exe infile wp".

I test to create the file "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" with and without the option brute force.

why this error?
please detail the convertion to *.ssp

benito 05-25-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azerty3109 (Post 7484)
My problem: F1_nodongle return the answer "[error]: use: C:\f1_nondongle.exe infile wp".

I test to create the file "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" with and without the option brute force.

why this error?
please detail the convertion to *.ssp

How can we help you if you cant read what senior member write?

Post your dump, so we can check its structure

azerty3109 05-25-2008 11:51 AM

My file is good, i test it whit another file wich was already converted by you.
Terehats it's "f1_nodongle.exe" which not working on my PC.
Is there another software for convert DMP to SSP?

BfoX 05-25-2008 12:18 PM

f1_nondongle.exe spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp YYYY

XXXX is DevID,
YYYY is WP.

if you not have WP, f1 not make .ssp

if you want make .ssp - try read my post carefull now...

benito 05-25-2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BfoX (Post 7491)
f1_nondongle.exe spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp YYYY

XXXX is DevID,
YYYY is WP.

if you not have WP, f1 not make .ssp

if you want make .ssp - try read my post carefull now...

It is not right.
This solver can calculate from std algo wp . And it doesnt need for solving wp.

BfoX 05-25-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benito (Post 7494)
It is not right.
This solver can calculate from std algo wp . And it doesnt need for solving wp.


it starnge - see command string in author (azerty3109) post's...

benito 05-25-2008 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BfoX (Post 7495)
it starnge - see command string in author (azerty3109) post's...

You can try it ;) You will see that i am right
I dont have the solver from this forum, so maybe it is little bit different, but i dont think so. I have not the one from this forum so i cant to compare.

BR

BfoX 05-25-2008 12:47 PM

I don't need try it. ;)
Have other solver, working fine...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.