Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/index.php)
-   Reverse Code Engineering (http://www.reteam.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hardlock - Luna ASIC (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=1468)

vzwrulez 03-12-2009 11:19 PM

Hardlock - Luna ASIC

Hey guys,

I'm new to this whole dongle scene, but I've been poring over these forums getting as much info as I can, and I've learned alot!!

I've resisted to post a new topic until I had a question I was comfortable asking.

I've followed 1shot1kill's instructions here: hxxp://www.reteam.org/board/showpost.php?p=5329&postcount=77

Everything is working beautifully, but here's my gripe: altering the registry.

I was hoping to use something like Softkey HASP emulator 2007 (edge) but I couldn't get that to work at all since I have a Hardlock and not a HASP. But I wanted something that I can "load" a key when I feel like it and not have it permenently installed.

Thanks for any info guys! You all seem to be incredible intelligent and nice! :)

Oh yeah, I should also mention that I have a .dat and a .reg file and all 3 seeds. I CAN do a registry alter, but prefer not to. Any alternatives?

excelance 03-13-2009 05:26 AM

hardlock

Quote:

Originally Posted by vzwrulez (Post 12582)
Hey guys,

I'm new to this whole dongle scene, but I've been poring over these forums getting as much info as I can, and I've learned alot!!

I've resisted to post a new topic until I had a question I was comfortable asking.

I've followed 1shot1kill's instructions here: hxxp://www.reteam.org/board/showpost.php?p=5329&postcount=77

Everything is working beautifully, but here's my gripe: altering the registry.

I was hoping to use something like Softkey HASP emulator 2007 (edge) but I couldn't get that to work at all since I have a Hardlock and not a HASP. But I wanted something that I can "load" a key when I feel like it and not have it permenently installed.

Thanks for any info guys! You all seem to be incredible intelligent and nice! :)

Oh yeah, I should also mention that I have a .dat and a .reg file and all 3 seeds. I CAN do a registry alter, but prefer not to. Any alternatives?

alternative for hardlock vusbbus emulator.

BfoX 03-13-2009 09:40 AM

@vzwrulez

PM me .dat file, may be some seed's is wrong

vzwrulez 03-13-2009 02:37 PM

Thanks for the responses excelance and BfoX...

I guess my real question here is if I apply my .reg file and use install.bat, is it reversible?

I'm assuming that that's exactly what delete.bat will do, yes?

BfoX 03-14-2009 04:48 AM

sure, sure...

markmorrick 10-10-2009 09:35 AM

How to obtain valid seeds ?

Hi guys;

Problem description:
- there is known modad and memory==null (hardlock without memory)

Question :
How to find valid seeds for it ?
Could anybody share any materials about seeds calculation algorithm ?

Thanks in advance ;)

Git 10-10-2009 12:24 PM

TTBOMK, you cannot calculate the Seeds given just the Modad. You have to store the results of about 1000 calls to the dongle and then do a reduced brute force attack.

No access to the original dongle?. Tell us the Modad, maybe somebody has a dump.

Git

benito 10-10-2009 01:01 PM

I remember some guy post very long ago on another board that he can calculate seeds directly from modad. Of course i didnt see any prove of this, so i dont know if it is the truth. This question can answer only aladdin developer or someone who discover this algo... :)

Git 10-10-2009 01:09 PM

Yes, I've heard the claim too but I've never seen any proof. Hardlock is old stuff now, you would think the method would be in general use if it is factual. Maybe on of our Ru friends can tell us more. or, it may be one of those things that somebody just doesn't want to talk about.

Git

abrahamct 10-11-2009 07:01 AM

hardlock emulator

Any body can provide the procedure to emulate hardlock dongle.