Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/index.php)
-   Reverse Code Engineering (http://www.reteam.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   [Help]Reverse Engineering (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=4186)

kofta01 08-20-2011 01:25 AM

[Help]Reverse Engineering

Hello Guys ,
I will not take much time from you . let me get to the story fast , me and other 300 player were playing online game which is closed now with no reason { You Can Check That } . Well We Tried To Find/Buy The Server Files But With No Good . Someone Told Me You Can Make An Emu Or Something Like That From The Game Client If You Are Pro In reverse engineering And Other Said You can Make One If You Are Pro Mysql And Got The Oldest Version Of The Game . Well I Hope Someone Can Tell Me Whats Right And Whats Wrong And If Both Wrong There Is No Other Way ? Second I Wish If It Depends On reverse engineering I Wish Someone Can Help Us From You Guys Its Pretty Simple Game Willn't Take Much Time To Make It . I know there no point of helping us but we really need help about that .

Some Information :
1- Game Name is Deco Online
2- We Arn't Planing To Us It For Any Commercial Use
3- Who Will Help Us WillN't Help Us For Free So Dont Worry !!

Thanks in Advantage .

Pump One ^^

Pump Two ^^

Pump Three ~^

Git 08-20-2011 05:14 PM

Please DO NOT reply to yourself, use the Edit button to edit your post.

Git

kofta01 08-20-2011 05:44 PM

okay sorry . but i got question that forum is for reverse engineering right ? why i feel it's not

kao 08-21-2011 05:56 AM

1) Yes, it's possible to make a server emulator if you have game client and connection to official server. Since all official servers are down, it's very hard or even impossible to make the emulator.
2) For standard MMORPG, it takes few months to get basic features working, and around half a year to get it to more or less playable state. Nobody in his right mind is going to do that for free.

Summary - just find another game to play. :)

kofta01 08-21-2011 08:48 AM

Let me give you my summary :
first of all it is possible and now we got a RE Pro. working on it
second he become one of our dev. that means money will share on us including him . i dont think you know how much that game can make per month .

kao 08-21-2011 01:41 PM

Hmm...
Quote:

Originally Posted by kofta01 (Post 30162)
We Arn't Planing To Us It For Any Commercial Use

Quote:

Originally Posted by kofta01 (Post 30198)
i dont think you know how much that game can make per month .

I think I know exactly how much I can trust you now... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kofta01 (Post 30198)
now we got a RE Pro. working on it second he become one of our dev

Please let us know when your "RE Pro" finishes his task - we all appreciate a good laugh from time to time. ;)

Good luck with your project!

kofta01 08-22-2011 02:25 PM

i was sure that would happen . i though the " RE " Should Be Smart Man . Should I Explain What I Meant About Money Thing ? That He Willn't Work For Free " That Doesn't Mean We Care About Money " But Of Course Any Game Will Gain Money To Upgrade Itself " . And To Answer Your Second Knowlageless Part . If You Dont Know The Way That Doesn't Mean it is n't Exict . Come on Quote More

Any One Could Help Guys ? Just See Its Files Willn't take time as you imagine they are 4-5 files .

Git 08-22-2011 05:04 PM

@kofta01 : Please DO NOT reply to yourself, use the Edit button to edit your post.

Git