Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (
-   General Forum (
-   -   debugger and debuggee (

sna 11-18-2003 07:18 AM

debugger and debuggee
there's of course the debugger and the debuggee, but how would you go about addressing the person using a debugger?

is she a debuggerer..?

AndreaGeddon 11-20-2003 10:44 AM

uhm nice question! Debuggest? hehe!
see ya!

kw 11-20-2003 11:48 AM

Technically, yeah, I think she would be a debuggerer.. I mean, if you look at a similar word like 'hammer', the person using the hammer is technically called a hammerer if Im not mistaken. :)
Of course debuggerer is hell to pronounce, so lets skip the last '-er' ;-D


Devine9 11-20-2003 12:43 PM

It would just be "the debugger" implying person using one based on sentence around it ;)
"The person hammering" or "The person debugging" is better grammar tho ;)

andyistic 01-29-2004 02:40 AM

I kinda like "Debug Specialist"
or "Having No Life" for those party animals out there.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.