Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/index.php)
-   File Unpacking (http://www.reteam.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Rockey4nd The New One (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=4512)

markiv 11-25-2011 09:34 AM

Rockey4nd The New One
 
[b]the Only O Ne Question: How To Get The Rockey4nd Basic Password?[\b]

pivasik 11-25-2011 06:00 PM

Extract from log or program.

markiv 11-29-2011 06:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks, Please see the USB Trace Log File. Attachment 380

robin1044 11-29-2011 10:35 AM

pw1 = DA0B
pw2 = D52A

markiv 11-30-2011 09:19 AM

OH MAN <ROBIN> You are such a great person, yeah password is working for me... THANKS A LOT DEAR, now what should i do, i opened this with rockey4nd editor, it's working, tell me the process, how can i emulate this one...

robin1044 12-01-2011 03:40 AM

I have no Emulator for this.
I can just unpack/reverse APIs,...

markiv 12-01-2011 04:27 AM

ok thanks robin for reply, can you tell me, how you got the password from log file? have any idea to convert dongle's info into registry? i know there is no emulator for this one in public. so I want to make this emulator by myself.

pivasik 12-01-2011 04:57 AM

If you don't know how the things work, how do you plan to make emulator?
The registry data format depends on emulator logic. For example, there will be no registry data at all if you store all data directly in emulator.
Registry conversions widely spread because of multikey. But it does not support Rockey4 in any form, afaik.
Do you have any experience in drivers development area? If no, forget about your own emulator.

markiv 12-01-2011 05:43 AM

Yeah, i m agree with u, pivasik, i know how the dongles works, and software calls, but i want to learn how we can do this one. Thanks in advance.

pivasik 12-01-2011 07:46 AM

If you know how the dongles work and all intermediate layers, just write virtual hid device driver and put r4nd logic inside.

markiv 12-01-2011 08:02 AM

Thanks dear, yeah it will be Virtual Dongle, When i edit it with rockey4nd editor, it reads the dongle's memory, now i need to know how to get the dongles HID, UID etc, so that put it into registry file to make it virtual.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\R4ndKe ys\Dumps\35103936]
"Name"="Rockey4ND dump"
"DongleType"=dword:
"Copyright"="Copyright (C) 2011"
"Created"="08/03/2011"
"KeyType"=dword:
"Pass1"=dword:
"Pass2"=dword:
"Pass3"=dword:
"Pass4"=dword:
"HardwareID"=dword:
"UserID"=dword:

pivasik 12-01-2011 08:20 AM

I think you dont understand what I wrote you. You can put any data to you reg, but it will not work because no public emulators with r4nd logic support.
Its like if I'll write in reg file "Maybach 62" and put its characteristics to other fields, I'll not get virtual Maybach.

markiv 12-01-2011 08:24 AM

yeah, u r right, so then plz tell me how i can understand r4nd logic?

Git 12-01-2011 08:40 AM

Please tell me how I can understand brain surgery.

Study and learn, like anything else.

Git

robin1044 12-01-2011 09:25 AM

meanwhile if you are using sverox emulator, he has explicitly mentioned that it is limited to a set of special passwords:

http://www.reteam.org/board/showpost...2&postcount=20

BfoX 12-01-2011 11:19 AM

may be put here in big red letter some message -> the free solutions for rockey4 is not present?

markiv 12-02-2011 09:48 AM

Can anybody help me??

Quote:

Originally Posted by robin1044 (Post 31963)
meanwhile if you are using sverox emulator, he has explicitly mentioned that it is limited to a set of special passwords:

http://www.reteam.org/board/showpost...2&postcount=20

No i m not using these passwords, the passwords are working well which u r mentioned earlier. i used this registry keys like to create with my dongle.

Can we create any another code/api for virtual dongle?

robin1044 12-02-2011 11:45 PM

You have enough information to reverse your target app.
The reason I sent you the passwords are just to give you the ability to login your R4ND dongle and see all required information (Read ModuleZone, User Data Zone, and do more... ). Then you can use all information in your reversed app.

By the time you don't know what you are asking for, you can not help yourself.
To make an Emu/Patch/Loader/... you first need to study the documentation.

Before making Emu. you need to know how to use your retrieved dongle data, so the first step is Patching/Reversing.
Emulating is the second step (Which I never recommend you, due to signing driver problem, x32/x64 incompatibilities, driver conflicts, and too many other problems)

markiv 12-03-2011 01:25 AM

Thank you so much robin, it;s very helpful for me. as u told, if we can read dongle's data through dongle, can we get the backup of dongle or can we clone the dongle from it?

BfoX 12-03-2011 10:35 AM

> (Which I never recommend you, due to signing driver problem, x32/x64 incompatibilities, driver conflicts, and too many other problems)

not for many solutions... with the linked api driver is better.

robin1044 12-03-2011 11:29 PM

of course it is one's opinion,...
But, If you say - I accept. You are master :)

BfoX 12-04-2011 02:06 AM

pw1 = 0xDA0B
pw2 = 0xD52A
HID = 0x00000009
random seed
USERID = 0x00006255

markiv 12-04-2011 08:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Amazing....
Quote:

Originally Posted by BfoX (Post 32014)
pw1 = 0xDA0B
pw2 = 0xD52A
HID = 0x00000009
random seed
USERID = 0x00006255


Yes,it's working well, the uid and the seed is same as u mentioned, following error occurred!
Error Picture:
Attachment 382
Random Seed:
Attachment 383

Please help , Thanks

markiv 12-04-2011 10:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Download the encrypted file of my software:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FIQZ9TTJ

when run this software without dongle, it shows the following message:

Key Not Found

i also made my own external registry key from the dongle's editor info, but it's not working....
Attachment 384
plz check it

Yeadhiri 12-04-2011 10:43 AM

Hi Markiv,

i downloaded the emulators here only, please kindly read through the related threads u may can get some idea because i am non related to this field still trying my best.

For your info the emulator links here and it works fine for me follow the instructions given in the folder

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H9SXIC1O

for your info please share with me

Thanks
SA

BfoX 12-04-2011 11:21 AM

@Yeadhiri:
this emulator for the dongle with
psw1 = 0x3510
psw2 = 0x3936

ONLY :D



@markiv: the main protections for the EDIUS Canopus software is not R4ND. some guys remove hasp protections and make r4nd shell on main executable...

markiv 12-05-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BfoX (Post 32022)
@markiv: the main protections for the EDIUS Canopus software is not R4ND. some guys remove hasp protections and make r4nd shell on main executable...

Yes, u r absolutely right,then what should i do in this case? is it possible to edit exe or some code for dongle?

@Yeadhiri:
This is not for ur dongle, it;s only for 3510 and 3936,
but tried with my own registry file which i have made by myself:
Attachment 384
in this file, i have edited the info with my dongle's info like, uid, h/w id, Seed etc,
plz check it

Thanks

BfoX 12-05-2011 10:23 AM

@markiv: if you have dongle - remove the rockey4 shell and get the raw executable...

markiv 12-06-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BfoX (Post 32039)
@markiv: if you have dongle - remove the rockey4 shell and get the raw executable...

yeah, but i don't know about it, how can i remove this? any idea?

nabeel73 12-08-2011 02:10 PM

rockey4nd
 
Hello guys
could you please share me rockey4nd password changer tool
I have download many of it but it failed
I found this r4nd_pwc.rar at this link
could anyone help me to download it I don't have account at it
thank in advance


http://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=11920

nabeel73 12-13-2011 05:27 AM

r4nd_pwc
 
thanks Mr kjms for helping me

dev23 03-26-2012 08:40 AM

rOCKEY
 
Can Ant One Tech Me How To Crack Rockey 4nd Dongle ...

tazmanianbrc 11-07-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nabeel73 (Post 32081)
Hello guys
could you please share me rockey4nd password changer tool
I have download many of it but it failed
I found this r4nd_pwc.rar at this link
could anyone help me to download it I don't have account at it
thank in advance


http://forum.exetools.com/showthread.php?t=11920

sorry for dig here, but anyone have a working password changer for rockey4nd? really need that


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.