DNG file conversion for use on Windows 7 64 bit
I have a DNG file dumped by Edgespro11 and it has been working flawlessly on Windows XP 32 bit systems using Sentemul2007.
I now wish to upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit.
Reviewing the forum posts it would seem I now need to use the 64 bit versions of Multikey or VUSB.
If my reading is correct I will need a license to run Multikey 64 bit which is quite strange if you consider why this software was developed.
This leaves vUSB (correct me if I am wrong please)
How can I convert my DNG file to be used on vUSB?
Many thanks and be gentle on the flaming I am a newbie to the forum.
Hi to all,
the solution has already been posted many times before.
How to emulate SuperPRO dongle in 64 bit Windows using MultiKey ( Windows 7 64bit, Vista 64bit, XP 64bit)
You also need access to a 32 bit OS.
If you are using Windows 7 64bit or Windows Vista 64bit, you need to disable driver signing with "Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider" tool (included also in Program package download below or you can download it from original site Download Page. Use this Tool to sign the multikey.sys driver file after installing MultiKey x64, the file is located in C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\multikey.sys
If you don't sign the file, windows wont let you install the driver unsigned. Also with this tool you need to activate Test Mode for Windows.
- SENTEMUL2007 (if you only have a *.dng dump file)
- MultiKeyEmu x64 v. 0.18.0.3 (with x64 devcon.exe)
- Git's tool dmp2mkey v 2.3 (dmp2mkey.exe)
- PVA v 3.3 (sprodmp.exe)
Where to get all the programs at once (the files are clean, sentemul2007 replaced with original EDGE-FIXED release):
1. Get the *.dmp dump file from your dongle:
a) if you already have a *.dng dump file:
In 32 bit OS emulate your dongle (start "Sentemul2007.exe" --> install driver --> load dump.dng --> start service)
b) if you have a dongle, move to 2.
2. Still in 32 bit OS, use PVA sprodmp.exe without brute WP option to dump the (emulated) dongle data – you should get a *.dmp file.
3. Still in 32 bit OS, execute Git's Tool "dmp2mkey.exe" Use to make a *.reg file. Make sure the path is correct, looks like this:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
4. Now move to your 64 bit system, there install the .reg file (by doubleclick on it and select “to reg” or right click on it and "Merge"). Then in regedit should look something like this:
5. Download and install the latest Sentinel Drivers.
5. Make a new folder, example "C:\MultiKey"
6. Copy the files from MultiKey64 folder (MultiKeyEmu) to the "C:\MultiKey\" folder. (in this attached archive the devcon.exe has already been replaced to match the x64 architecture.)
7. In Multikey folder execute "install.cmd". You should get a message in dos window: " Driver Installed Sucessfully." If you get "devcon failed" error, use another devcon.exe (overwrite the old one in MultiKey folder) that matches your PC architecture (amd64, ia64). And if everithing worked out fine you should now see a notification about a new hardware being installed.
All done! Check in the Device Manager under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, there you should see a SafeNet USB SuperPro/UltraPro installed.
And of course, special thanks to Git and others!
What a wonderfull reply.
sentemul2007.exe - infected Win32.Virut.56
its a false positive, file is clean.
Windows 7 64 bit is still a problem
I installed to Windows XP x32 bit with absolutely no problem using your guide, many thanks.
On Windows 7 x64 I could not install the Multikey due to devcon failures on all 3 devcon variants, AMD64, i386 and ia6.
My computer has Intel Dual core processor so I am quite sure it is the AMD64 devcon I need to use according to other posts.
I will try the command line method of loading Multikey as described by Sharp for his Vista 64 bit that had the same problem.
One more question for you though, will Multikey handle multiple dumps per installation?
Windows 7 64 bit is still a problem ?
Are you sure 64bit of your PC ?
I've experienced to meet a error message "devcon failures".
In my case, It's depand on that Hardware disagree with devcon version.
Sometime, Hardware is 32bit even if the software is 64bit of win7
How about you try to install "32bit multikey 18.2.3" ?
It's just my experience.
The file SENTEMUL2007 from above archive, is infected. You have here a clean copy:
Can you enlighten me please, what kind of virus are you all talking about? What does is this virus supposed to do? if you're only pointing out that a AV program has found a "virus" then i bet all the emulator/patch or other reversing tools give you some alert that it is infected. Don't believe everything you see.
btw, scan your "clean" file, i'll bet its "infected" aswell.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:12 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.