Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/index.php)
-   .NET Reverse Engineering (http://www.reteam.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   DotFuckScator v1.0 (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=1083)

LibX 09-12-2008 10:54 AM

DotFuckScator v1.0
 
DotFuckScator is a reversing engineering tool used to remove string encryption
from dotfuscator protected files

If the original file was strong name signed DotFuckScator will create a new keypair
and re-sign the file with this pair, be carefull since file depending on this file will
need to be edited manualy to support the new strong name signature.
You can use RE-Sign for this and the editor of your choice

Also if you like the file re-signed with a specific key place your key in the same
folder as the file you are about to process and rename it to DotFuckScator.snk
now DotFuckScator will use this key for the re-sign process.



Check the reteam.org tool page for the download link

UFO-Pu55y 09-13-2008 05:19 AM

lool ! nice work again.
I especially like the name of this tool :D
and I'm sure 'they' will love it aswell :p

high6 09-19-2008 02:28 PM

LibX can you update this to work with the latest dotfuscator? Or do you know how the newest encryption work?

Because with my own tool and this I get a ton of half decrypted strings.

I have the encrypted string.

\uf285\uf087\ufe89\ud98b\ufd8d\uf58f\ue091

which decodes to

txtuser

but my tool and yours decodes it as

txt癳ser

I think it has something to do with the flag at the end of the user string. Because if you change the flag from 1 to 0 it causes the program to decrypt to that too.

LibX 09-22-2008 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by high6 (Post 9778)
I think it has something to do with the flag at the end of the user string. Because if you change the flag from 1 to 0 it causes the program to decrypt to that too.

I see the problem but iam not sure what ur trying to tell me in the last part, could u explain this please?

LibX 09-22-2008 11:12 AM

Ok check lastest release of DotFuckScator its fixed
Thx for the bugreport :)

Regards
LibX // RETeam

high6 09-23-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibX (Post 9840)
Ok check lastest release of DotFuckScator its fixed
Thx for the bugreport :)

Regards
LibX // RETeam

How did you fix it? I am curious to how you did, I can't figure it out.

Edit:

Hmm it gives me a

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

when I tried it.

Evilcry 09-25-2008 02:23 AM

Great Work mate :)

LibX 09-26-2008 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by high6 (Post 9857)
How did you fix it? I am curious to how you did, I can't figure it out.

Edit:

Hmm it gives me a

"Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

when I tried it.

Did you get this error while u started dotfuckscator or when you tried to process a protected file?
Could u please put a copy of the file you have problems with online?

Regards
LibX

high6 09-27-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibX (Post 9891)
Did you get this error while u started dotfuckscator or when you tried to process a protected file?
Could u please put a copy of the file you have problems with online?

Regards
LibX

It happened when processing the protected file.

Here is the file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14001764..._v0.7.zip.html

high6 09-27-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibX (Post 9891)
Did you get this error while u started dotfuckscator or when you tried to process a protected file?
Could u please put a copy of the file you have problems with online?

Regards
LibX

It happened when processing the protected file.

Here is the file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/14001764..._v0.7.zip.html


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.