Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/index.php)
-   Reverse Code Engineering (http://www.reteam.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sentinel vUSB Emulator How-To (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=662)

swammer 06-14-2008 08:24 PM

yes, even the mstsc /v:servername /console doesn't work.

I have to be logged in right at the server or use vnc.

sparpacillon 06-15-2008 10:18 AM

@swammer your inbox is full.. when you free some space i can send you what you asked me

flasher97 07-10-2008 03:17 PM

I am using sentinel vbusb and works perfect but my problem is the program uses 2 sentinel dongle with same dev ID, how can i use both reg together as i cannot run both program simultaneously,can anybody help??

Example :
Dev ID : "E1BF" same for both dongle

first dongle :
"sntMemory"=hex:\
2C,70,BF,E1,00,00,00,00,48,44,00,00,26,D7,00,00,\
BE,98,26,D3,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,68,3E,C5,9D,00,00,00,00,\
78,00,00,00,00,41,00,00,25,4C,29,EA,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,6B,00,58,00,70,00,00,00

second dongle :
"sntMemory"=hex:\
2C,70,BF,E1,00,00,00,00,48,44,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
C3,35,66,8B,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
78,00,00,00,1C,24,00,00,06,28,9E,84,00,00,00,00,\
4D,02,4B,BD,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,\
00,00,00,00,00,00,00,00,6B,00,58,00,70,00,00,00

cadbob 07-10-2008 10:00 PM

Nice Instructions
 
I wish someone would be kind enough to explain a how to; in step by step format on using vbus for Hasp not Hasp HL.

gamebit0 07-10-2008 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flasher97 (Post 8362)
I am using sentinel vbusb and works perfect but my problem is the program uses 2 sentinel dongle with same dev ID, how can i use both reg together as i cannot run both program simultaneously,can anybody help??

if u use "ruboard" vusb-emu simply change in first or second reg:
Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ru-board\mulators\Dump\E1BF0000]
on:
Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ru-board\mulators\Dump\11110000]

y8y8y8y 07-11-2008 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamebit0 (Post 8364)
if u use "ruboard" vusb-emu simply change in first or second reg:
Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ru-board\mulators\Dump\E1BF0000]
on:
Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ru-board\mulators\Dump\11110000]

Emulator looks for dongle DevID path, so if you change the path it will think you have two different dongles, in you example it will emulate DevID: E1BF and 1111. The second one will be active only when program looks for DevID 1111.

2flasher97:
As I think each dongle responsible to open more options in software, so there should be third dongle that contain both of those. You can try to combine this reg to one or reverse program to understand what it need

You can use UCL emulator to emulate one of them and second will be emulated by vusbbus.

Git 07-11-2008 07:46 AM

y8 - how's that going to work?. The program won't look for devid 1111, it will look for E1BF, and there's no way of forcing it too. Surely it would make more sense to change cell0 (the serial number) and then add a single character suffix to one of the reg entries, i.e. E1BF0000 and E1BF0000a ?

Git

y8y8y8y 07-11-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Git (Post 8367)
y8 - how's that going to work?. The program won't look for devid 1111, it will look for E1BF, and there's no way of forcing it too. Surely it would make more sense to change cell0 (the serial number) and then add a single character suffix to one of the reg entries, i.e. E1BF0000 and E1BF0000a ?

Git

That what I explained to gamebit0, that path change will create two virtual dongles, but software will not use second as it will not see as right DevID :)
I wrote to flasher97 that there is some other ways to do so.

To add char to the end of path need to patch/recompile the emulator, the current ver do not support it.
This version do support change of the last char, i.e E1BF0000 and E1BF0001. Why change cell0, if same SN in two dongles work in real once, whyu it shouldn't work in virtual?

gamebit0 07-11-2008 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y8y8y8y (Post 8365)
Emulator looks for dongle DevID path, so if you change the path it will think you have two different dongles, in you example it will emulate DevID: E1BF and 1111. The second one will be active only when program looks for DevID 1111.

did u saw source code:confused:
may be u will try at first before told :mad:

y8y8y8y 07-11-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gamebit0 (Post 8370)
did u saw source code:confused:
may be u will try at first before told :mad:

No, I did not.
I just checked it ;)

P.S.
Just curious, is 0 == 76 ?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.