Reverse Engineering Team Board

Reverse Engineering Team Board (http://www.reteam.org/board/index.php)
-   Reverse Code Engineering (http://www.reteam.org/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sentinel vUSB Emulator How-To (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=662)

kiki 07-31-2008 12:43 PM

@ngatet
here read it slowly...

Quote:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet
\Services\Emulator\Sentinel\Dump\XXXX0000]

To

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet
\Services\ru-board\mulators\Dump\XXXX0000]

ngatetpyar 07-31-2008 12:46 PM

Ummm....so exited...

So sorry....How I am stupid...

thanks..

ngatetpyar 07-31-2008 01:23 PM

Hummmm...still not working...

Copy Protection window pops up

"Use Local copy protection module attached to LPT or USB port"

Do I need to format my pc and try again????

I use Sentinel_vUSB_Emulator...

Under that folder:
devcon.exe
install.bat
remove.bat
remove.reg
sample.reg
test.reg
vusbbus.cat
vusbbus.inf
VUsbBus.sys

By the way, there is SENTINEL.SYS under C:\Windows\sys32\Driver

That SENTINEL.SYS also need to be specific one according to program??? or just in general file..???

thanks in advance...

BR,ntp

y8y8y8y 07-31-2008 02:50 PM

Hmmm...Formatting your PC may/will help many other thing as well.
BUT before, try to remove all emulators and reinstall sentinel driver.
Show here your REG file.

BfoX 07-31-2008 03:23 PM

vusb can not work with new sentinel shell.

can pack and upload main exe?

ngatetpyar 07-31-2008 10:03 PM

reinstall sentinel driver....

Uninstall can do with Add or Remove Program:
Sentinel system Driver...

But how to install back ...

I do not have driver file...can get from main site...???

ngatetpyar 08-01-2008 12:05 AM

Thanks a lot...y8y8y8y & BFox...

Now I can load the program...

You guys are really guru...

I am just learning form this forum ....

Always remember your words.....read , read, read...and then try , tey ..try...

P.S Bfox, Just ignore my PM regarding this issue...

Your reg file is working properly....

Thanks alot...

BR,Ngatetpyar

crack_dhat 11-13-2008 02:46 AM

@ y8y8y8

i have a problem, the emulator doesnt work in my pc.. i followed all your steps on the first page >> i was able to dump the dongle, then convert it to ssp then converted it to reg file, installed the vbus then put the reg file to the registry editor. rebooted my pc. my pc recognized the emulator (i checked the device manager and it is registered there), however, when i started the software, it tells me that the dongle was not found. how can that be?

btw, the word "sentinel safenet superpro" is engraved in my dongle but when i insert the dongle to my pc, a bubble will appear to the lower right of my monitor with the word "ultrapro" inside. was that alright?

Thank you very much and more power

benito 11-13-2008 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crack_dhat (Post 10625)
@ y8y8y8

i have a problem, the emulator doesnt work in my pc.. i followed all your steps on the first page >> i was able to dump the dongle, then convert it to ssp then converted it to reg file, installed the vbus then put the reg file to the registry editor. rebooted my pc. my pc recognized the emulator (i checked the device manager and it is registered there), however, when i started the software, it tells me that the dongle was not found. how can that be?

btw, the word "sentinel safenet superpro" is engraved in my dongle but when i insert the dongle to my pc, a bubble will appear to the lower right of my monitor with the word "ultrapro" inside. was that alright?

Thank you very much and more power

Does have your dongle red label? If so, you should have UltraPro key. And emulator for SuperPro will not work with this!

crack_dhat 11-13-2008 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benito (Post 10626)
Does have your dongle red label? If so, you should have UltraPro key. And emulator for SuperPro will not work with this!

no, it doesnt have a red label. its just a colored light blue dongle with the word "Sentinel Safenet SuperPro" inscribed on one of its sides. and when you insert the dongle into a usb, the computer recognizes it and a bubble message will show on the lower right side of the monitor with the word "ultrapro" inside the bubble.

in case this is really an ultrapro dongle, is there a way to emulate it? i already have the required files (dump file, ssp file, and reg file)

thanks