View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:14 PM

Hi! to everybody:

I just want to thank you all for the guidance and patience with the newbies like me, this is A VERY GOOD SITE!!! AND I ADMIRE YOU ALL MASTERS FOR THE KNOWLEDGE ON PROGRAMMING YOU HAVE!!!, this is my very first post, but i`ve been around for a while...silently learning from Masters while spreading the word trough the threads; i preferred that, than posting something stupid because of my little knowledge on programming!!!
I came to this forum because i had a problem: Some time ago i'd lost a USB Sentinel SuperPro Hardware key that belonged to the company i work for... a new one was bought lately but every time i requested it to do my JOB, my boss gave me a preach so i started searching... trying to get rid of the damn hardware key and "ease the pain it gave me"; thatīs how I came across this forum and started learning from it. I tried for weeks, committing mistakes from information posted... but with patience and your guidance i was able to remove the Sentinel SuperPro using Multikey, and later i was able to remove A HASP HL.

MY RESPECT, ADMIRATION AND GRATEFULNESS TO THE MASTERS: CODERS/REVERSERS/PROGRAMMERS/ADMINS ON THIS SITE AND THE PEOPLE THAT POSTED THEIR DOUBTS. I will try to be a more active member from now on.