View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:39 PM

Hi! to everybody:

1) How did you end up at reteam.org ?

I came to this forum because i had a problem: Some time ago i'd lost a USB Sentinel SuperPro Hardware key that belonged to the company i work for... a new one was bought lately but every time i requested it to do my JOB, my boss gave me a preach so i started searching... trying to get rid of the damn hardware key and "ease the pain it gave me"; thatīs how I came across this forum and started learning from it. I tried for weeks, committing mistakes from information posted... but with patience and your guidance i was able to remove the Sentinel SuperPro using Multikey, and later i was able to remove A HASP HL.

2) What is your objective on this forum?

To learn how be a Reverser and Cracker!!

3) Which topics of discussion interest you the most?

Unpacking files and Encryption, reverse engineering

4) What languages do you speak?

Spanish-English

5) If you haven't - How come you haven't started any threads about topics that interest you?

little knowledge on programming (I'm a Electric Engineer dedicated to Power Systems) but, I want to learn as a hobbie and mind exercising

6) Anything else you want to add.

MY RESPECT, ADMIRATION AND GRATEFULNESS TO THE MASTERS: CODERS/REVERSERS/PROGRAMMERS/ADMINS ON THIS SITE AND THE PEOPLE THAT POSTED THEIR DOUBTS THIS IS A GREAT LEARNING SITE!!!.

I will try to be a more active member from now on.