Thread: News
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 06:32 AM

Good point there kw

He was under 16 if I can remember correct. and then the police couldn't set him in jail, but økokrim here in norway were pushing on and the pressuere from US were abit high. (I would mostly commit suicide just to answer on that)

I have read the stories on how they broke in, it were well documented on the norweian underground www. But I'm only wondering why all the media gives him the credit now ? MoRE haven't been named and I had almost forgotten them. Could you answere on who began the braking on the code and who finished it ? I might go and telling something that is not trur right now. If so, i'm terrible sorry for eveything.

Everything on this case is so annoying, the press just have to twist the truth.. And still soo many beleves on it

Nice to chat with?
Sure he is one nice guy to chat with I have no doupt in there, Sadam hussein and Osama Bin Laden can also be good to chat with. (Just don't speak about terror with them) You will have to be mentally ill if you aren't nice to chat with. and that man, well, he is NOT mentally ill.

Quote:
I see a lot of hostility against a guy you never met
Well, if I'll meet him in real life then one thing is for sure. I will never begin one fight nor be bad at him, only to ask on the truth. But if he begins to hit on me then it might be in human nature that there will be one fight.

Quote:
PS. Acid, this post was not meant to flame you, it was instead meant as an extinguisher for your (imho, quite unfounded) flame towards im.
Nah, never mind of that, i'f I'm wrong then I'm only glad that some will correct me.