This is just a re-post from exetools.
I think my Sentinel SuperPro dumper/solver is now mature enough to release it to the public. Most settings and commands are accessible through the context menu so don't forget to use your right mouse button
Here's a list of SSP2MK's v1.2 main features:
- A nice GUI
- Enumerate attached keys without knowing their devid's or search for a particular devid and/or serial number
- Supports dumping via low-level device access or Rainbow's official API.
- Brute-Force WP (only available if the key doesn't have password counters)
- Solve standard and enhanced algorithms
- Supports multi-threaded solving with up to 24 threads
- Import and export of PVA dump files (export might not work with other tools because SSP2MK's dumps may also contain 128 or 256 cells). You can also drag and drop PVA dumps into SSP2MK.
- Various Multikey settings, eg. version, dongle type, emulation mode, ...
- Supports loading Q/R tables
- A small editor to make some final changes to the generated registry settings before saving.
- Log and device list can be saved as txt or csv too
- Full C++ source code included
Here are two screenshots from a previous version (v1.0)
You can get the binaries and its source code from