Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-03-2013, 01:49 AM
kjms kjms is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 337
Default

msaly
Go to windows start menu run => type %temp%
you have see the cksXXXX.tmp
simply delete it, now try you get real sitecode....
Quote:
#Default Script (ckInfo)
ScriptName=Essential Macleod
Action=CreateSiteKey
UserKey=D61ACDEE1167D22609168A
AddToExistingLicence=no
NumberOfLicences=1
NetworkLicence=no
EasyLicence=no
LicenceDuration=days
NumberOfDays=3333
KeyLevel=65535
KeyOptions=1-16
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-03-2013, 03:08 PM
msaly msaly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjms View Post
msaly
Go to windows start menu run => type %temp%
you have see the cksXXXX.tmp
simply delete it, now try you get real sitecode....
thankyou.but still code not change.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-03-2013, 08:45 PM
Dr Pete Dr Pete is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 25
Default

Msaly, is your program still running? Giving you ~ 7 days left on license.
Problem is your user key hash & changes and you have to put that into crypkey when you make license.

If still running try this:
Find the real site key, it's hidden file look for essental.key file 26 bytes long and copy it back some other location.

Working problem backwards sometimes is easy, DO NOT put generated site key into program, you want to replace this .key file with one you generate.

Go slow and write down steps you change.

Important: If you don't back this file up and restart program might cause more work. This way you can keep working with clean program files.

Report back and see what you get.

For starters make a .key file with these parameters.
Be careful, might not work with your machine because hash code isn't right.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-04-2013, 03:27 AM
kjms kjms is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 337
Default

Remove setup file with RevoUnistaller
include the registry file, and delete cksXXXX.tmp. restart windows
reinstall now you try.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-04-2013, 03:38 AM
msaly msaly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Pete View Post
Msaly, is your program still running? Giving you ~ 7 days left on license.
Problem is your user key hash & changes and you have to put that into crypkey when you make license.

If still running try this:
Find the real site key, it's hidden file look for essental.key file 26 bytes long and copy it back some other location.

Working problem backwards sometimes is easy, DO NOT put generated site key into program, you want to replace this .key file with one you generate.

Go slow and write down steps you change.

Important: If you don't back this file up and restart program might cause more work. This way you can keep working with clean program files.

Report back and see what you get.

For starters make a .key file with these parameters.
Be careful, might not work with your machine because hash code isn't right.
Thank you Dr pete
but my problem is that in some system's get siteCode error
Error #16: Error occurred decrypting the Site Code - Encryption Keys Not Found
i can not create siteKey
i delete essental.key and chnaged siteCode still have error
sample siteCode:AB61 55AA 32C2 7373 2A
get from dumped xxxx.ngn
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-04-2013, 05:12 AM
msaly msaly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjms View Post
Remove setup file with RevoUnistaller
include the registry file, and delete cksXXXX.tmp. restart windows
reinstall now you try.
thank you,uninstalling answered and new code working.

i find something


program have a "update expiration date" for update software,with changing keyLevel can control date and with increasing that can fix exoiration date.
each number increase = 30 days

but still say "can not update demo"

Last edited by msaly : 10-04-2013 at 05:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-05-2013, 02:53 AM
BfoX BfoX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,240
Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX
Default

Code:
ckinfo77 /sc 8B31 5557 B1B0 943B 0A

Parsing Code    - 8B31 5557 B1B0 943B 0A
Decrypting Code - 0003 4DF1 052E 19D2 B1 [0x02:0x08]
Code Validation - OK
Formatting Code :
                            03 4D F105 2E19 D2B1
                            ╚╣ ╚╣ ╠══╝ ╠══╝ ╠══╝
                             ║  ║ ║    ║    ╚═══════════════ Code CRC - 0xD2B1
  Allow Add Licence? - Yes ══╣  ║ ║    ╠════════ User Key Hash (Seed) - 0x192E
  Allow Easy Licence? - Yes ═╝  ║ ║    ╚═══════════ Drive Serial Number - 6446
  CrypKey Libraries - v7.7 ═════╝ ╠═ Account Number - 497
                                  ╠═ Application Id - 1
                                  ╚═ Company Number - 7956497

ckinfo77 /sc AB61 55AA 32C2 7373 2A

Parsing Code    - AB61 55AA 32C2 7373 2A
Decrypting Code - 0002 4DF1 052E 19D3 60 [0x02:0x08]
Code Validation - OK
Formatting Code :
                            02 4D F105 2E19 D360
                            ╚╣ ╚╣ ╠══╝ ╠══╝ ╠══╝
                             ║  ║ ║    ║    ╚═══════════════ Code CRC - 0xD360
  Allow Add Licence? - No ═══╣  ║ ║    ╠════════ User Key Hash (Seed) - 0x192E
  Allow Easy Licence? - Yes ═╝  ║ ║    ╚═══════════ Drive Serial Number - 6446
  CrypKey Libraries - v7.7 ═════╝ ╠═ Account Number - 497
                                  ╠═ Application Id - 1
                                  ╚═ Company Number - 7956497
__________________
... Either you work well or you work much ....

Last edited by BfoX : 10-05-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-05-2013, 05:11 PM
tedshred tedshred is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 31
Default

@Bfox:
Where did you get "ckinfo77"?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-06-2013, 10:50 AM
BfoX BfoX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,240
Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX
Default

@tedshred: he is my own tools...
__________________
... Either you work well or you work much ....
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-20-2014, 09:33 PM
BfoX BfoX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,240
Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX
Default

By debug the target software
__________________
... Either you work well or you work much ....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.