Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2008, 11:31 AM

Default some questions

Hi there anyone here. After some time here some questions. Hopefully they are "new" or at least difficult to answer.... (besides, just to make that clear: I bought this software, itīs legal, original and I just try to get my rights)

*) My dongle is (not transparent) yellow, it looks like a Hasp HL pro (which is normally purple). You can read "Hasp HL" on it, the HL is in a circle. On backside there are small white numbers/letters, first top left is a "Pro". When plugged there is a red light shining throuh it. HaspLogEr 171 gives me key and log, only with "HaspHL_decrypt". It identifies the dongle as a "Hasp4-M1" Also there is a license file required which has a time limit.

questions:

1) Is my dongle a Hasp HL, Hasp HL Pro, or a Hasp4-M1 ?
2) Is there a difference between a Hasp HL and a Hasp Hardlock and Hasp HL Max ?
3) For Hasp Hardlock I would need to add QEncTable:AEncTable:\ values in the reg file. Could it be possible that HaspLoGer does not show the HaspHL_encrypt values ? How would it be possible to get those key pairs ?
4) Could the time restriction be bypassed somehow ?

*) I got a trial key for HASPHL2008 v4.15 but it did not work out, software freezes on startup. Mr. Psct could not help me. I got vusb to work but also no success. I destilled ca. 3000 keys with 16b. Dongle is in device manager but also software freezes on startup. Asked two others but they could not help me. Toro monitor does not work at all, no matter what I do, several computers tested.

question:
4) There are so many different versions of vusb here. 0.1.0, 0.15, 0.16, multikey, elite .... I am confused, which one should be the right one for my dongle ?

*) I could not get multikey to show up a virtual key yet, just normal vusb (posted in hl max thread). No idea what I did wrong. I made reg files with unidmp2reg (there are two options, one for memo and one for hl), HL dumper 101 and like described in multikey info and samples in elite edition. Despite all these efforts just a single dongle is in system and I do not know which of these registry entries is used for the virtual dongle.

Maybe you can bring some light into my brain ?
thx

Last edited by Eingang : 10-05-2008 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:40 PM

Eingang

Check pm...
Old 10-02-2008, 03:20 PM

Default hmmm

Add me princesssaira @ hotmail com and send me dump + logs + software
Thanks
Old 10-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

If you own the software why don't you just ask the supplier?

Git
Old 10-04-2008, 05:40 AM

Send a message via ICQ to TORO Send a message via MSN to TORO Send a message via Yahoo to TORO

seems your target enveloped, so search the forum to find the way you must extract pairs from your target, btw, as i know i have not shared any free hasp hl emulator, so how you checked my hasp hl emulator and found it not worked?

regards
Old 10-05-2008, 12:02 AM

Default Hi toro

Toro,
This is a query which has puzzled me since number of years. I have a software protected by hasp envelop. While using hasp loger or the logger made by you, I get an error "Automatic data protection".

Is there any way to by pass this ??
Old 10-05-2008, 04:27 AM

Send a message via ICQ to TORO Send a message via MSN to TORO Send a message via Yahoo to TORO

its relate to some misc envelope to driver call, you need a customized logger, btw, i think ma latest released hasp monitor is good for it.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORO View Post
its relate to some misc envelope to driver call, you need a customized logger, btw, i think ma latest released hasp monitor is good for it.
is this ur latest version of monitor ??

TORO Dongle Monitor for Hardlock/Hasp4/HaspHL v3.2

www.dongla.net
Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 AM

Send a message via MSN to souze_villy Send a message via Yahoo to souze_villy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rituraj View Post
is this ur latest version of monitor ??

TORO Dongle Monitor for Hardlock/Hasp4/HaspHL v3.2

www.dongla.net
This is old
Old 10-06-2008, 07:30 AM

@ Souze

Which is the latest version for toro hasp logger. If possible the link too please.

Thanks in advance