Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2010, 03:36 PM

Use correct words instead of shortcut like as y or u or some else.. That is better. Your language is terrible.

Just for checking and editing.. I can't eat that keys i think.. What i can do ? Do you think i am like as you? Of course not, i am not crack seller..
For that i am not interesting to collecting software which is protected with the dongles or selling the dongle emulators also. I have enough what i need for my job.
Why you are showing me someone doing something.
Are you law of them or press agent of them.
My friend i am following this board because i want to learn something and i want to improve my self.
Of course someone should be better then me and believe me other someone is better then him also.. This is normal. But you should respect to people and you shouldn't use some words like as crazy for the calling the people.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:33 AM

@cyclone
can u pls specify y u needed working reg file??????
Old 01-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

If you want help from people try to take constructive criticism on the chin instead of winding them up. Cyclone is quite right, your messages are terrible and almost incomprehensible, so please stop using abbreviation speak. This is a forum, not a text message.

Git
Old 01-07-2010, 11:23 PM

@Yawar
Does the multikey's reg from this post work or doesn't ?
Old 01-08-2010, 03:45 AM

Thankx sonofbits..

Last edited by Yawar : 01-08-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:41 AM

HI cyclone I really did not mean to hurt u but pls make me understand few things
1. what if I have two dongles hasp,sentinel for different software
2. I managed to emulate hasp dongle but somewhat reason I could not emulate sentinel
3. my emulation with hasp is done, sentinel I couldnt emulate if u want to help me why u need hasp reg for what reason:

@git pls do not feel I m not following forum rules, consider my abbreviations as time and place saver, I for some reason have no access on my PC, I m browsing through my mobile which is really time consuming

pls no hard feeling (edited my earlier post)