Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2008, 05:30 AM

Arrow Hardlock!

Hello!

I'm using EdgeHasp2007 Solver to get the *.dng, But I'm getting the Screen Reading... Decrypting... Solving for hours and I get a 0KB *.dng file.

Can anyone help me get it work. Whats the reason for solver behaving like this. I read most of the posts/ threads but no satisfactory solution.

I tried to get the *.fst also but its size comes upto 1KB(130 bytes) is it the right *fst size. And I read that we have to register the *.reg. Is this the reg that we get from HL-dump form sparrow? Please guide me.

Thanks!
Old 08-09-2008, 01:42 AM

Cool Hardlock... got it working!!!

Hi!

I' got my emulator working!!!! just a silly thning was there which I didn't knew. Now I'got it working for me!!!

I got all the answers from this forum itself! Thanks to all who have shared their experience big or small with all members.

One query is still there; is the hl-emul that we make is full licence or for some days/ months/ years???

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
Hello!

I'm using EdgeHasp2007 Solver to get the *.dng, But I'm getting the Screen Reading... Decrypting... Solving for hours and I get a 0KB *.dng file.

Can anyone help me get it work. Whats the reason for solver behaving like this. I read most of the posts/ threads but no satisfactory solution.

I tried to get the *.fst also but its size comes upto 1KB(130 bytes) is it the right *fst size. And I read that we have to register the *.reg. Is this the reg that we get from HL-dump form sparrow? Please guide me.

Thanks!
Old 08-23-2008, 02:32 AM

I exist same problem as you.. when i put h5dmp.exe and haspms32.dll to same folder with edgemod then i run again edfe in that time is it ok.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:38 AM

it's right size for *.fst, just 138 bytes. You can find its data structure in network.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:53 PM

Hi MOSES, please explain your solution, tnx in advance