Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2011, 01:26 AM

Hello,

I came across this thread in my efforts to create a .dng file from a dumped .bin file. I've read, and read again, but unfortunately cannot make much sense of what has been posted as I am not familiar with this sort of thing.

Because I am using Windows 7, 64-bit OS, I downloaded HASPHL2010 and then downloaded updated drivers HASP_4_driver_setup. I eventually managed to get the .bin file out, but I cannot find a converter, or understand how to use any of the other methods mentioned, to get a .dng file to load.

I got hold of a program called 'edgepro11' from a friend, but when I try to 'solve' the problem, that is, choosing the dump file location and the choosing the destination for the .dng file it's meant to create, I get an error message "Wrong file size for dump". My dump file, the .bin file I created, is called 'hl2508.bin' and it is 8.26kB (8,464 <- which I think is the accepted file size according to a previous post I read ?).

Any more help on the subject would be much appreciated.

In regards to my previous post, and following the general fashion of other threads, I have uploaded the .bin file to a free file hosting website for anyone who can help me to take a look at.

The link is as follows:

Your Download-Link:hl2508.bin http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...l2508-bin.html

Again, any help or a push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again,

Jaimin.

Last edited by Git : 06-21-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:22 AM

No one to help you in hasp2010,
If you need solution hasp hardlock dump with below link and upload here
http://www.sporaw.com/work/files/hl-dump.rar
Old 06-21-2011, 09:14 PM

Default I don't understand ....

I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you're trying to tell me ... Could you please type it in better English :/
Old 06-22-2011, 12:37 AM

Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX

http://www.sporaw.com/work/dongles/hardlock/hl-dump.htm