Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > General Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2010, 03:49 AM

Unhappy PLEASE help me with Aladdin Hardlock LPT Emulation. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

Hi dears
I have veepro 8.5.6.8 software which works by its Aladdin Hardlock LPT Dongle. I want to use the software on another pc at the same time. but its not possible attach the dongle to both PC's. so I want to Emulate the Dongle so that i can use it on another PC without the attached dongle. I have done some search about this issue and have found some good softwares like: "SENTEMUL2007.exe" and "The neoBit.org solution v1.1-EDGE" but my problem is how to make the emulator and run the software on the other PC in fact i know a little bit, but its not enough. I am not sure about my Dongle type so that i have put the picture it in here for you to see if wanted to help:

as I said now, i have searched about emulating dongles, but still have problems. I will be very thankful, if you tell me the whole process of doing this step by step. I need this very much, PLEASE help.
HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME...
...THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS,(please help ).

Last edited by karma : 03-05-2010 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Grammatical mistakes
Old 03-05-2010, 06:26 AM

Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX

make the dongle dump with Sp0raw's dumper (http://www.sporaw.com/work/dongles/hardlock/hl-dump.htm)
Old 03-08-2010, 08:15 AM

man... do you have any other ways for getting the MODAD code? i think it takes a lot of time...? and tell me, what should i do after making the dongle dump with Sp0raw's dumper? and thank you very much for answering me
Old 03-08-2010, 08:28 AM

Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX

use TORO's logger and get MODAD...

have the target software and dongle?
Old 03-08-2010, 09:52 AM

TOROs? I have "Toro Aladdin Dongles Monitor" but unfortunately i dont know how to work with it. does this one, take too much time like Sp0raw's soft? or it shows the MODAD after opening it and it dont need time? as far as i know "Toro Aladdin Dongles Monitor" saves some log files and others file types too, are they needed? and can we use them for something?
Yes, I have access to both dongle and the software now. but my main problem is Time! bruteforcing in Sp0raw's soft is time consuming and takes about 9 hours.

Thank u once again...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:05 AM

upload the target software on rapidshare.com and show the d/l link in PM
Old 03-08-2010, 10:18 AM

The Target software is heavy for me to upload. and its language is persian... is that really really needed?, is there anything that i can do myself? the target software is Veepro 8.5 (persian language)
Old 03-08-2010, 10:27 AM

well, may be any other help u. im go off from talk.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:19 PM

no man... please help me. dont go...
I made the DAT and REG file from Dongle... first of all, I used toro's software to get the MODAD key, then I entered the code into hl-dump.exe and it made the DAT and REG file after 2 hours working. please tell me whats next man..? I highly ask u to help me... i have lost the dongle of the soft... I have to prepare it for my boss. i'm not so rich to pay for it. please help me. tell me what is the next step?
Old 03-08-2010, 04:29 PM

Default emulator

I also have HASP HL 2007 emulator. However, when working in windows xp blue screen comes and my computer restarts. Help