Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git View Post
Nobody can help you for free with Hasphl2008 files. If you *must* use DNG format, then dump with hasphl2007 and use the EDGE tools and licgen.

More sensible would be to dump with sp0raw dumpoer or similar and go for vusbbus solution.

Git
Thanks Git, i have tried with hasphl2007 and i have used edge tools. Now i've converted my.bin files in .dng. It works well!!!
Before, with hasphl2008, the conversion made a .dng file of 0kb without information. Thank you very much.

Now i must dump a lpt dongle, a Sentinel Scribe, but edgespro11 don't find the hardware key. Have you an idea for my new problem?
thanks

git ma sei italiano?
faccio na fatica con questo inglese

Last edited by pippetta.p : 05-07-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

L'inglese non un linguaggio facile

Git
Old 07-07-2009, 06:08 AM

I search through the forum and found a lot of people asking help to convert a dumped file to .dng

Sorry for my ignorant, what is the next steps to generate an emulator after getting the .dng?

Btw, I'm trying on my Aladdin HASP Hardlock USB dongle which is at least 6 years.

Please advise! TIA!
Old 07-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Super Moderator

I think most people now would recommend you use a virtual USB bus emulator rather than haspemul and the Edge tools. Search here and find hl_dump.exe to make a dump of the dongle, it will make 2 files, a .DAT and a .REG. Find H224.exe (uploaded yesterday) and run it on the .DAT. It will produce a .fst file, but more important as the three Seed values which it will report in the command shell. Make a note of them. Open the original .REG file and take a note of the hardlock ID/serial. Download MultiKey 18.0.3. You now have all you need to make a vusb emulator. Have a look at the example .reg files that come with MultiKey. Create your own .reg file (not to be confused with .REG above!) from the Seeds and the serial ID. IF your hardlock has memory data, it can be extracted from the .fst file, or it may be easier to use UniDmp2Reg to create a starting .reg file. Once your .reg file is finished, run it to enter it into the registry and then install MultiKey. If you have to make any changes to the .reg file, remember to enter it into the registry and also to restart the emulator.

That is an outline of what you need to do, the rest you can find by searching here.

Git
Old 07-07-2009, 10:31 PM

Thank you Git for your kind helping hand!

I tried HL-Dump.exe, it prompts me "cannot open HL-Dump.ini" and not be able to continue from here.

But, I did try using HASPHL2007 to generate a .dmp file successfully. Then I use EdgePro11 to convert it to .dng. From here, I found that I have to choose the dongle type as HASP and not Hardlock in order for it to work. Is it saying that my Dongle is actually HASP and not Hardlock? (I apology for the mistake made)

How am I going from here with the converted .dng file? Please help. Thanks!
Old 07-24-2009, 04:07 AM

Default Hello all :)

Solved It On My Own. Thanks.

Last edited by wizogr : 07-29-2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: SOLVED IT
Old 07-25-2009, 10:37 PM

i have a hasp4 dng of HaspHL2007. When i load the dng into HaspHL2007, my PC always restart.

Are there a public tools which able to convert the dng to dmp directly ?

I asked it because i don't have access to the dongle anymore and i can not monitor the communication between the dng and s/w in my PC. As i wrote before that my PC always restart when i load it into HaspHL2007.

Last edited by SonofabiT : 08-06-2009 at 08:14 AM.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Sonofabit - the words of mine you quoted were not in reply to you, they were a reply to amine76.

As for sending all your codes to a PM request, I warned you specifically about that on more than one occasion.

Git
Old 08-20-2009, 11:04 PM

I have a tremendous need to get a software running. Using HASPHL2007 emulator I have created the following *.bin file (8400b):

http://rapidshare.com/files/269687144/hl42C4.bin.html

but I am not able to create the *.dng file using edgehasp or edgespro11. They stay in the Solving... part forever and the resulting file *.dng is 0 byte. Can someone please help me to get the *.dng file?

(Sorry for my english, I am an old guy from Argentina)
Old 09-14-2009, 02:14 PM

Default same problem

http://rapidshare.com/files/280052372/hl4F41.bin.html