Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-25-2008, 05:32 AM
azerty3109 azerty3109 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4
Default Problem DMP2SSP. Help

I've got a problem to convert "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" to " spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.ssp". I use PVA 3.3 without "Brute WP" selected for create the file and f1_nodongle.exe for convert this.
Please explained me exactelly the procedure to convert *.dmp to *.ssp
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-25-2008, 05:51 AM
BfoX BfoX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,251
Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty3109 View Post
I've got a problem to convert "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" to " spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.ssp". I use PVA 3.3 without "Brute WP" selected for create the file and f1_nodongle.exe for convert this.
Please explained me exactelly the procedure to convert *.dmp to *.ssp
Thanks
first - you problem to convert "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" to " XXXX.ssp".
second - show you dump file.
__________________
... Either you work well or you work much ....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-25-2008, 10:19 AM
azerty3109 azerty3109 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfoX View Post
first - you problem to convert "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" to " XXXX.ssp".
second - show you dump file.
My problem: F1_nodongle return the answer "[error]: use: C:\f1_nondongle.exe infile wp".

I test to create the file "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" with and without the option brute force.

why this error?
please detail the convertion to *.ssp
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-25-2008, 10:41 AM
benito benito is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty3109 View Post
My problem: F1_nodongle return the answer "[error]: use: C:\f1_nondongle.exe infile wp".

I test to create the file "spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp" with and without the option brute force.

why this error?
please detail the convertion to *.ssp
How can we help you if you cant read what senior member write?

Post your dump, so we can check its structure
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-25-2008, 11:51 AM
azerty3109 azerty3109 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4
Default

My file is good, i test it whit another file wich was already converted by you.
Terehats it's "f1_nodongle.exe" which not working on my PC.
Is there another software for convert DMP to SSP?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-25-2008, 12:18 PM
BfoX BfoX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,251
Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX
Default

f1_nondongle.exe spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp YYYY

XXXX is DevID,
YYYY is WP.

if you not have WP, f1 not make .ssp

if you want make .ssp - try read my post carefull now...
__________________
... Either you work well or you work much ....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-25-2008, 12:23 PM
benito benito is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfoX View Post
f1_nondongle.exe spro_RNBO_SPN_DRIVER_XXXX_0.dmp YYYY

XXXX is DevID,
YYYY is WP.

if you not have WP, f1 not make .ssp

if you want make .ssp - try read my post carefull now...
It is not right.
This solver can calculate from std algo wp . And it doesnt need for solving wp.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-25-2008, 12:26 PM
BfoX BfoX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,251
Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by benito View Post
It is not right.
This solver can calculate from std algo wp . And it doesnt need for solving wp.

it starnge - see command string in author (azerty3109) post's...
__________________
... Either you work well or you work much ....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-25-2008, 12:38 PM
benito benito is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BfoX View Post
it starnge - see command string in author (azerty3109) post's...
You can try it You will see that i am right
I dont have the solver from this forum, so maybe it is little bit different, but i dont think so. I have not the one from this forum so i cant to compare.

BR
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-25-2008, 12:47 PM
BfoX BfoX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,251
Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX
Default

I don't need try it.
Have other solver, working fine...
__________________
... Either you work well or you work much ....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.