Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse/Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2003, 05:43 PM
Administrator

I see what you are saying,
so whats whites move.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:57 PM

It should be:

white pawn - c7
black rook can then d6,d7,d8
d6+ then white king to B5!

This is the first nice move to make.What follows is even more daimonic :twisted:

human_thought
Old 05-26-2003, 05:45 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to kw

I never could find the motivation to really read this thread, no offence dev.
Its like you would see a thread of someone convincing you why Darts is the most interesting sport ever.. Or something like that. I find chess fun to do, and I *have* had days where I play over 10 games per day. That has nothing to do with anything though.

Quote:
Everyone began winning the games equally and it was a lot of fun.. but we were losing interest fast. At this point it was much like playing pool with no practice.. everyone wins equally, it becomes almost like luck...
Thats basically the way I enjoy it. You describe it as a problem, but it's what I love about the game. Studying it further, imho, ruins that. I don't enjoy thinking about and planning everything I'm doing. I'm not like that. You are, that's fine.. It's just pointless trying to try and convince me, because you look for completely different things in a game. Don't make me start trying to convince you to play football. (For those americans: That is european football of course, or I wouldve said 'american football' )

Laters,
Kwazy Webbit
Old 07-20-2007, 06:10 PM

well when i first read ur post kw i had to laugh...
NEVER and i mean NEVER listen to a dutchie if its related to football..they have no idea... ...

anyways i also hadnt the mental strength to read the whole thread. i sometimes play chess against a friend and sometimes gaianst my computer but im not a very good player coz i dont have endurance to sit there wait till the other makes the first fault...so i attack and loose the game mostly even if my friend is less intelligent then me ( dont take it as arrogance just a simple fact).
So i prefer doing physical sports like football or basketball...also pingpong can be fun... i guess if i sit 6+ hrs a day in front of your pc u have to do something to loose your energy

im really sorry that i couldnt add something usefull concerning chess