Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2010, 08:36 AM

[quote=ravi_scolomin;25361]the following is dump of safeNet USB SuperPro/UltraPro.
I followed all the instructions. The Virtual USB Multikey driver installs. but when i run the program it says no dongle found.

somebody Please advice me. What went wrong ???

i have the same problem with sentinel super pro on win 7 x64. everything seems fine, multikey driver ok, reg file calculated with dmp2mkey from dump file ok(not empty). But when i start my software it says no dongle. Can anyone help on this? And one more question, is there any tool which shows emulated dongle is present or not?
Old 12-29-2010, 08:50 AM

try with sproeval.exe to check if the dongle is emulated or not tools is available with mk 18.2.4 in tools/sentinel folder
Old 01-02-2011, 08:29 PM

Angry

Maybe I do something wrong but I do every step on the first step but I can't find the dongle on the device manager in the PC with WINDOWS 7 64bits. When I try to use the SENTINEL Emulator 2007 appears a window with "Error 1275". it's diferent cause before I do this the error was 575 I think.

What do I do wrong?????? I don't want to go back to 32bits.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:09 AM

You need to dump the dongle in 32bit Windows, not in 64bit.
The one that you are using - Sentinel Emulator 2007 - does not work in x64 system.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:40 PM

Dear raapi, pipsqueek, Git and all you knowledgeable others,

Many thanks for allowing me the ability of now having the dongle "inside" the 64bit computer. I'm not going to say it was easy, as I am not a computer literate, more just a little computer savvy. I now have a question relating to this process:

Can I have more than one dongle "inside" the computer using this process, or will each time I run the process overwrite the previous installation. My reason for asking is that I have two programmes requiring dongles.

Once again, many thanks, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Tomo
Old 01-06-2011, 01:23 AM

Definately u can have more than one dongle if u r using multikey
Old 01-07-2011, 05:03 PM

Default Problem creating .dmp file

I only have a .dng file.

I am running Sentinel Emulator 2007 on a x32 machine and I succesfully display the license (and the software that requires the dongle is working).

I then run Sentinel SuperPro Dumper (without Brute WP), but no .dmp file is created.

"I get a message that there is no server running in the ..."

Where am I screwing up?

(Yes, I'm new at this!)
Old 01-10-2011, 03:24 PM

I installed it on Windows XP x64-bit without problems using your guide, many thanks.

After a while running the program without problems showed up the following message "Connection to license server lost, tried 'xxx' times to reconnect". If I close the program and restart it works again until the same message appears.

Does anyone have any ideas why this happens, and how to solve this?
Old 01-21-2011, 09:47 PM

Default Many Thanks :]

thanks raapi and all others that help You :]
it works on win7 x64 :D
regards

one more question
is it possible to emulate 2or 3 keys ?
I have one app protected with SENTINEL and I have 3 different keys with diferent features - so it is possible to emulate them with this solution ?

or it is maybe possiblee to change .reg in order to have one key with all features :]

Last edited by azmodan : 01-22-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:47 PM

Thank you very much to all the forum, especially raapi for your help, I installed the dongle, and I can see it in the universal bus driver, l but my software does not recognize the dongle, run the tool and went well Git file "my file. reg" I have only one question, when I went sprodmp.exe use error 72, however dmp file is generated, I believe in Windows 7 32 bit, will that the problem? Greetings from Mexico. (sorry for my English)