Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2010, 01:14 PM

Default convert to old style

working on a new flexlm version i found the 2 seeds and generated valid lic. but the target uses long sign hence trl enabled. But the daemon is accepting old style lic also. So is the trl there in the application. Can somebody please help me how to locate the flag as described by the CrackZ to turn on the old style checkout. Also since it is not there in the daemon so how to proceed.

Last edited by Git : 09-04-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator

Can you explain what you mean by "But the daemon is accepting old style lic also" please?

From memory, I think the structs are in lmclient.h. You need to find the sign_level field and change it where the struct is stored in the BSS section of the exe. If it is created dynamically you will have to analyse it and patch it where created.

Git
Old 09-05-2010, 12:02 AM

@git
this person have double ID , as i read this request before and every thing explained to him before

at the end he requested some thing to be done for him i don't remember may be topic deleted as looked for it ,not found

but i am sure that this topic is repeated and (guess7who) is .......
Old 09-05-2010, 07:13 AM
Super Moderator

Yes I know. What is your point?

Git