Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > General Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2008, 11:41 AM

Send a message via MSN to souze_villy Send a message via Yahoo to souze_villy

Quote:
Originally Posted by souze_villy View Post
500$ max cost of update or broken key charges if warantty is expire then.
If security key is hack and not in your hand then must full paid again .
Old 07-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator

Nobody, absolutely nobody, will charge you $500 to replace a broken dongle IF you send the broken one back for replacement. Most companies probably would give it to you for free out of good will. I have had a defective sentinel LPT dongle replaced for free by an EDA company.

Git
Old 07-26-2008, 01:09 AM

i only buy this thing of someone...not on a company... .. i did buy it for 50K here at my country... and i dont wanna pay for 50k again...could you guys help me how to run my software again.. im in badly need it or my business will go down...
Old 07-26-2008, 01:55 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benito View Post
If you are not liar then you must contact your software reseller and they will provide you of course new working dongle, if your current stop working!
im no liar...
Old 07-26-2008, 07:17 AM

Use edit button if you want add any comment.

It doesnt matter if you bought from another person. You buy from him the license to use this software(not just the hardware key its price is only few bucks), so you have to contact developer of the software and they will tell you what you should do! Of course only if this key hasnt been stolen and then selled to you...
Old 07-26-2008, 07:24 AM

i think this key and software are stolen ... the person did not issue any reciept to me, i just pay and recieve the software... bro im in badly need of it, could you help me please ... teach me or any method how can i make my software work again..
Old 07-26-2008, 07:39 AM
Super Moderator

If you had just told the truth in message #1 you probably would have got some help. Do you seriously think anyone is going to give their time to help with stolen software for a business?

Hint - you cannot buy software, you can only buy a license to use it. The dongle is not the only thing you did not get for your 50K, you did not get a license either. Caveat Emptor.

Git
Old 07-26-2008, 07:50 AM

i dont know if its stolen or not... the person were i bought the software said to me that he have a tajima, so i bought it.. and now even the device is in the port the software still saying attach the security device... i think i've been fooled by that person and now i cant contact him...i have already tried to dump it but still it cant be detected... please help me..

Last edited by wes11ph : 07-26-2008 at 07:54 AM.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:23 AM

nice fairy tale
I think nobody can be so stupid...
Old 07-26-2008, 11:27 PM

Unhappy i guess, no one gonna help...

im not trying to fool you guys....actually im no programmer or a computer wiz.. im only a digitizer.. doing stiches in the pc. im only asking for help.. thats all. my friend told me that it can be emulated. he said i should google it. i have no idea of dumping the dongle but when i came here at reteam and read all the stuffs you all talking about.. that someone would help me or teach me how to do it. one PM me to dump it, but it cant be detected.