Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-02-2008, 05:09 PM
foffa foffa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: %TEMP%
Posts: 344
Default

you jumped to a step you was not supoosed to be stuck in it

just read the forum do some effort
you will get what you need
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-03-2008, 07:11 AM
zawmn83 zawmn83 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 6
Default

Hi

I want to emulate the dongle of Neurotechnology verifinger SDK dongle.
I found HASP4 label on this dongle. I downloaded and installed the latest HASP4 driver from aladdin site.
I have a dump file generate from this dongle by using
http://www.dongleservice.com/hasp_em...HASPHL2008.zip

It appear two passwords. One can generate dump file while another occur error-19.
I change generate dump file to reg file with Unidmup2Reg v1.1b5 and try with TORO emulator, it is successfully register.
On the verifinger software component form, it change modules registered Yes. It is successfully licensed.
But when I press finger, it still appear please plug the key.

BTW could you tell me what is Load dump button in HASPHL2008 exe? how can I get dng file?


I found a lots of tools in this forum. but not sure what is suitable for me.
I also try to use http://rapidshare.com/files/14000493...lator.rar.html.
But I don't know how it work. When I try to install error occur and I can't build VUsbBus.sys.


Thanks

Last edited by zawmn83 : 11-03-2008 at 07:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-03-2008, 12:05 PM
tartarus tartarus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
Default

hi everyone!
I've got a sentinel ultra pro dongle and I want to make a dump, but I'm afraid it could be blocked during dumping, does anyone know if it is true? I've read it on some forum.
Can I dump it with dumpers that Vincent uploaded without any doubt?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-03-2008, 12:09 PM
benito benito is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartarus View Post
hi everyone!
I've got a sentinel ultra pro dongle and I want to make a dump, but I'm afraid it could be blocked during dumping, does anyone know if it is true? I've read it on some forum.
Can I dump it with dumpers that Vincent uploaded without any doubt?
You must not bruteforce WP!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-04-2008, 03:22 AM
BfoX BfoX is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,248
Send a message via ICQ to BfoX Send a message via MSN to BfoX Send a message via Yahoo to BfoX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartarus View Post
..but I'm afraid it could be blocked during dumping, does anyone know if it is true? ...
after 15 wrong access it blocked...
__________________
... Either you work well or you work much ....
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Alternate Alternate is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1
Default

@Bfox
Thanks for your Info.

Last edited by Alternate : 11-04-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-04-2008, 07:32 PM
NewTech NewTech is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
Default

Hi I'm new in forum
Is there any emulator for Sentinel Ulter pro Dongle?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-11-2008, 02:04 AM
clive clive is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zawmn83 View Post
Hi

I want to emulate the dongle of Neurotechnology verifinger SDK dongle.
I found HASP4 label on this dongle. I downloaded and installed the latest HASP4 driver from aladdin site.
I have a dump file generate from this dongle by using
http://www.dongleservice.com/hasp_em...HASPHL2008.zip

It appear two passwords. One can generate dump file while another occur error-19.
I change generate dump file to reg file with Unidmup2Reg v1.1b5 and try with TORO emulator, it is successfully register.
On the verifinger software component form, it change modules registered Yes. It is successfully licensed.
But when I press finger, it still appear please plug the key.

BTW could you tell me what is Load dump button in HASPHL2008 exe? how can I get dng file?


I found a lots of tools in this forum. but not sure what is suitable for me.
I also try to use http://rapidshare.com/files/14000493...lator.rar.html.
But I don't know how it work. When I try to install error occur and I can't build VUsbBus.sys.


Thanks
1. Install HASPHl2008 & Start Service
2. Chk in Dumper tab that the driver is installed.
3. Start ur app with orig key plugged in. U will get two pwd in dumper tab. If not, try to press refresh. These are ur dongle pwd. (Note even if u app doesn;t start - it is OK..idea here it to get the dongle pwds). Now Stop service & exit HASPHL
4. Now use any hasp dumper - eg. hasp5.
5. Open dos window. command is hasp5.exe pw1 pw2. It will create a dmp file.
6. Now convert the dmp file to .reg using the unidmp2reg.
7. Now u van use HaspEmu or HaspVubus emulator with this reg file to test ur app.

Step 7 is always confusing for me too. So I request some expert to guide us here...on how to convert to reg file for haspemu & VuBus emu and what sw to use for conversion..

Last edited by clive : 11-11-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-22-2008, 07:15 AM
prp prp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTech View Post
Hi I'm new in forum
Is there any emulator for Sentinel Ulter pro Dongle?
U can use Sentinel Emulator 2.20 for table emulation
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-23-2008, 09:21 PM
revoeng revoeng is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTech View Post
Hi I'm new in forum
Is there any emulator for Sentinel Ulter pro Dongle?
you can use "sentemul2007 and "Edgesprofix"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.