Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2010, 03:56 AM

Default help help help to crack see electrical expert V3R7 FR

hi my firend,

i have this program: "SEE ELECTRICAL EXPERT V3R7 FR" that use hl dongle but i dont have any dongle and want to use it. how can i crack it my friends? please help help.

look i saw this post in some forum: "SEE Electrical Expert is protected by HASP, but the protection algorithm is very simple. the last version i used (cracked by me) was 2005 SP4E (only one file must be replaced - C:\Program Files\See Electrical Expert 2005\see_soft\Exe\SeeStencil.dll). I don't know is it works with never versions of SEE.
I uploaded patched version of SeeStencil.dll on rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/94278174...encil.dll.html

please help : jerrygajer@yahoo.fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine View Post
You can have 5 tables at max depends on implementation.

Your protected exe or dll or whatever use this tables to make reandom query checks.

If you dont have all pairs in your "emulator table" you will be unable to run your software.

1.Use unidmp2reg to convert your dump file to reg

2.Write a tool that can sort your binary log from sataron's loger
or use some other tool available ...fejkus made such a tool...search the forum and you will find it

3.Extract all tables from your protected executable

4.Mix the pairs from step 2 and pairs extracted from your tables and compose final reg file

You can find all about reg structure and emulator here on forum

Read what toro and tyrus said here :

http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=644

good luck
andariel
Old 05-01-2010, 11:00 AM

Default I need your help

hi,

i have already my dump file(size 5kb) and i used unidump2reg to create registry, but when i open my dump file and when i select the option to choose it gives me error..

and can you give step-by-step instruction how to do exatcly to emulate my hasp dongle..

i used edgehasp and it work temporarily, but when i restart my computer and when i open the protected software it will ask for harware key..thats why i need instruction to do exactly to emulate and create virtual usb.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:51 PM

@kenji_tokawa
instruction 2 emulate hasphl has already given in first page seperate thread has been made by y8y8y8y8 step by step hint: search thread created by y8y8y8y8 it will help u
u need put hasphl2007 in automatic mode it will load the emulator after reboot or manually load dng after each reboot to run the emulator