Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2008, 06:33 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by souze_villy View Post
Ok, Tyrus can you tell us details about the hasphl dongle (AES) Functions?
souze you only waist your time, basically (Tyrus and Toro) Professional cracker, If you want good solution then purchase the resource with him.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:45 AM

Send a message via ICQ to TORO Send a message via MSN to TORO Send a message via Yahoo to TORO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mum_96 View Post
souze you only waist your time, basically (Tyrus and Toro) Professional cracker, If you want good solution then purchase the resource with him.
hmm, if any one need a ready to work solution, you are true and such guys must buy, btw i left enough information to make a solution for hasp hl by yourselves, using my logger and manual or automatic extraction of pair tables from .protect section of envelope file, and using hasp hl usb emulator ( there are some variations) you can simply emulate hasp hl enveloped files
Old 01-16-2008, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORO View Post
hmm, if any one need a ready to work solution, you are true and such guys must buy, btw i left enough information to make a solution for hasp hl by yourselves, using my logger and manual or automatic extraction of pair tables from .protect section of envelope file, and using hasp hl usb emulator ( there are some variations) you can simply emulate hasp hl enveloped files
Toro, we know u r good teach us about hasphl & give us good IDA about the cracking but here is main problem in (chingachkug hasphl emulator) he is support hasp hl or not, bcz tyrus say he have not complete? Or you have complete vusbbus.sys file for hasphl then share it?
Old 01-16-2008, 09:49 AM

Default its very nice :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORO View Post
TORO - take my 100% agree with youre words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mum_96
tyrus say he have not complete?
Tyrus say right. If some one want - make another emulator - by youreself
Quote:
Originally Posted by mum_96
Or you have complete vusbbus.sys file for hasphl then share it?
- why WE must share anything? What useful tools U share? or souze_villy share? or other???

P.S. souze_villy - don`t write in my PM pls... its allready full
Old 01-16-2008, 10:00 AM

mum_96
this vusbbus.sys does not support hasphl_encrypt
only hasphl_decrypt is supported
Old 01-16-2008, 10:07 AM

Thumbs down

humm!
sataron its mean u make a wrong (vusbbus.sys) 4 HaspHL then y you share it to public? What purposes of its use, its mean you make fool to every body or what?
Old 01-16-2008, 10:14 AM

Send a message via MSN to souze_villy Send a message via Yahoo to souze_villy

Quote:
humm!
sataron its mean u make a wrong (vusbbus.sys) 4 HaspHL then y you share it to public? What purposes of its use, its mean you make fool to every body or what?
mum_96 pls don't use the wronge talking.
Sataron is good senior member.
Sataron Sir, I have any thing new then I must share still I don't have any thing for sharing, you don't share this is your rights.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by souze_villy View Post
mum_96 pls don't use the wronge talking.
Sataron is good senior member.
Sataron Sir, I have any thing new then I must share still I don't have any thing for sharing, you don't share this is your rights.
I don't use the wrong talking I only ask about some fair, basically hasphl for (chingachkug based emulator), we are discussion about it many times ago I look many comments people are write then sataron (I don't know who he is) he is not write the any comments about it who write today. I don't ask any think with sataron, I ask with toro, I don't know why he write that you share any things there, If I have good solution then I don't ask about it with you I must share every think.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:10 AM

Default very interesting

Quote:
humm!
pls... show me WHERE im share any emulator?????
if im give some files to somewere - its not mean that im make it!!!

All that im make and share is - UniConverter and Logger (in 1/2 part of me).

And... what comment will be next???
Old 01-19-2008, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sataron View Post
pls... show me WHERE im share any emulator?????
if im give some files to somewere - its not mean that im make it!!!
All that im make and share is - UniConverter and Logger (in 1/2 part of me).

And... what comment will be next???
Sataron! u r look above mention? what you wrote (- why WE must share anything?) what do u mean about this phrase? It's mean u r share some fake emulator or perfection solution u take in hand.

Actually, I am looking in (www.cracklab.ru), some people r discussion ur emulator, there is u write some comments on public about (Q/A Table), but u r not tell to any body that ur emulator is not complete, here is every one need 100% good solution. Which person share ur emulator u must tell every body that this is not completed. but u r not tell, every one understand that this is 100% good and try to discuss with it then (Tyrus) tell this is not full for hasphl, I don't know about u what is ur link with this emulator bcz emulator in write (chingachkug & Danger2k). So I discuss with toro.
However, forget all, u clear every one mind that this emulator is not perfect for hasphl this is not full, every one make good mind that this emulator as fake security bcz not use full for HaspHL. Every one is clear, u also look here every one close discussion. So better this is we r not try to discuss on it. This is good with u and I we r not try to discuss in fake security.