Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2008, 12:49 AM

Send a message via MSN to eng-ars
Default Hi... bloodlust026

Hasp HL 2.16 can be emulated with HaspHL2007 perfectly... I did It ... and get the .dng with edge tool... Try it.... This dongle don't need Q/A tables... this is for HL Max.... it's very hard

ok

bye
Old 03-14-2008, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng-ars View Post
Hasp HL 2.16 can be emulated with HaspHL2007 perfectly... I did It ... and get the .dng with edge tool... Try it.... This dongle don't need Q/A tables... this is for HL Max.... it's very hard

ok

bye
It is just hasp hl in hasp4 mode... "HASP HL 2.16" show windows if install drivers for device
Old 03-14-2008, 03:20 AM

Angry ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin View Post
Thank you for helping out!

Best regards Mernot.

How do you google...?

SMF
Oh no problem Merlin.....Googling is a very simple process....firstly you need to find the highest building you can, then leap from it, now this only works when you are at least 6 floors up.....

So for the sake that you are really a technocriple who has been living in a hole for the past 20years and by accident stumbled on this forum without the help of ANY search engine.....

http:\\www.google.com........
Old 03-14-2008, 03:29 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodlust026 View Post
First post here...

I have the same problem. I start the monitor and then my software. It starts to read the table keys and then software gives an error and monitor stops. I tried both Toro and Xyrurg&Sataron. It gives me less than 100 table keys. I save log file and convert to dump file. Then convert to registry. I add the Q/A tables to registry file. I add file to registry and then try to run my software. It gives me error "Unknown Envelope". I think that SW detects monitor and stops the table generation. Is there a way to hide the monitor from SW?

I was able to get the dump files from the dongle and the passwords. Is it possible to emulate a dongle without getting the Q/A tables?

(Using Hasp HL 2.16)
Did you try install the usb filter that comes with the monitor, I had similar problems and after right clicking on the *.inf file and selecting install then restarting. This seemed to solve my problems. give it a try
Old 03-14-2008, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojack View Post
Did you try install the usb filter that comes with the monitor, I had similar problems and after right clicking on the *.inf file and selecting install then restarting. This seemed to solve my problems. give it a try
Oh yes, are you using the latest dongle drivers, I think I used 5.22? something like that.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:33 AM

i have installed the AladdinUsbFilter. the monitor wont do anything at all without that installed. I installed it, restarted, and it gives me about 100 keys. But I think the software scans the system to check for debuggers and loggers. It detects the monitor and stops operation. I cant complete the logging unless I can hide the monitor from the software. I have the latest drivers installed (5.22).

I tried using HaspHL2008 but it didnt work. It would read the dongle passwords and then when I try to get the dump it would give me error-19. I will try HaspHL2007 today. I'm ASSuMEing that the "Edge Tool" is something inside HaspHL2007?

EDIT: Just tried HaspHL2007... i get error -19 when i try to dump. What is this error?

"It is just hasp hl in hasp4 mode... "HASP HL 2.16" show windows if install drivers for
device"

I'm sorry but I don't follow.

From what I understand this is a multilingual forum so please have patience with me.

EDIT : Ive been working on this for 10 hours straight... 2 days in a row. Its still not working. I tried the "How to crack Hasp HL" pdf file and use OllyDbg and ImpRec but THAT didn't work. I don't know what else to try.

EDIT: I FINALLY got HaspHL2007 to dump. I used edge tool to convert to *.dng file and then load with HaspHL2007. It doesnt work. Should I convert on Hasp tab or Hasp HL tab?

Last edited by bloodlust026 : 03-14-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:02 PM

Send a message via MSN to eng-ars
Default Hi.... I don't understand

Hi friends.... I have maked all that this post say to emulate a Hasp HL Max dongle... But the soft don't run...

I run toro monitor... and extract the TORO_LOG.txt file, I builld the .REG file and got the vusb 0.15 emulator.... And nothing... Why ?

I runned the toro with two dongles for the same soft and saw that the Qtable and Atable are similar... this soft don't generate diferent Q/A codes... But don't run... I runned the hasphl2007.exe and get the .DMP file and got the .DNG with edge tool but nothing, don't run... I runned the hasphl2008.exe and got the .DMP but the similar case to hasphl2007.... I read the key with H5API but... and got the .DNG with edge tool... but nothing... What do I must to do ?

Thanks

eng-ars
Old 03-15-2008, 03:51 PM

Anyone have experience with OllyDbg?

To use OllyDbg successfully... you have to "harden" it... which means to open it with a hex editor and replace all "OllyDbg" strings with something else of the same length.

This is done to ensure that OllyDbg is not detected as a debugger...

Is there any way this can be done with TORO monitor? (TORO is detected as debugger by my software)

What string needs to be replaced?

Has anyone tried this?
Old 03-17-2008, 04:46 AM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodlust026 View Post
i have installed the AladdinUsbFilter. the monitor wont do anything at all without that installed. I installed it, restarted, and it gives me about 100 keys. But I think the software scans the system to check for debuggers and loggers. It detects the monitor and stops operation. I cant complete the logging unless I can hide the monitor from the software. I have the latest drivers installed (5.22).

I tried using HaspHL2008 but it didnt work. It would read the dongle passwords and then when I try to get the dump it would give me error-19. I will try HaspHL2007 today. I'm ASSuMEing that the "Edge Tool" is something inside HaspHL2007?

EDIT: Just tried HaspHL2007... i get error -19 when i try to dump. What is this error?

"It is just hasp hl in hasp4 mode... "HASP HL 2.16" show windows if install drivers for
device"

I'm sorry but I don't follow.

From what I understand this is a multilingual forum so please have patience with me.

EDIT : Ive been working on this for 10 hours straight... 2 days in a row. Its still not working. I tried the "How to crack Hasp HL" pdf file and use OllyDbg and ImpRec but THAT didn't work. I don't know what else to try.

EDIT: I FINALLY got HaspHL2007 to dump. I used edge tool to convert to *.dng file and then load with HaspHL2007. It doesnt work. Should I convert on Hasp tab or Hasp HL tab?
What is the name of the software you are trying to emulate?
some softwares have a dongle checking app, some checking apps even tell you what features your dongle enables on the specific software, check your installation directory for something like that. It will say something like View LOK or similar.

If it is present, you do not need to go into the software to get the details. Simply run toros monitor and then get the lock checking app to see if you have a dongle present. Toro should then pick up all the codes you need. After that you will find an option in toro under file>scan memory or something similar.

that will give you all the Q's and A's you asked for.

but this only works on some softwares

I also got the error 19 from HASP HL 2007 edge....no solutions to date
Old 03-17-2008, 04:53 AM

Lightbulb Hope this helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by eng-ars View Post
Hi friends.... I have maked all that this post say to emulate a Hasp HL Max dongle... But the soft don't run...

I run toro monitor... and extract the TORO_LOG.txt file, I builld the .REG file and got the vusb 0.15 emulator.... And nothing... Why ?

I runned the toro with two dongles for the same soft and saw that the Qtable and Atable are similar... this soft don't generate diferent Q/A codes... But don't run... I runned the hasphl2007.exe and get the .DMP file and got the .DNG with edge tool but nothing, don't run... I runned the hasphl2008.exe and got the .DMP but the similar case to hasphl2007.... I read the key with H5API but... and got the .DNG with edge tool... but nothing... What do I must to do ?

Thanks

eng-ars
remember, after you get the hasp.dmp file, the hhl_mem.dmp file, then the registry file that you got from unidmptoreg and you have added the q's and a's correctly to that file which you extracted using toro. Copy all of them into the same folder as your emulator. Then click on the install.bat file (ensure you have the latest drivers installed first). That should work.

You need to find the emulator similar to the one posted quoted in the first post....google it.