Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2008, 03:49 PM

Smile USING HASPHL2007 and/or EDGEHASP @Home

Hi,

I use a SW protected with a Hasp (HASP4) dongle at work, I would like to be able to use this SW on my home computer (...for "unpaid" overtime work and those weekend deadlines ...)

(Having the original dongle with me at work) I have been able to use HASPHL2007 and EDGEHASP to sucessfully emulate and use the SW without the dongle at WORK

HOW AND WHAT do I now take home with me to emulate and use this program @ HOME? I cannot take the dongle from work with me to home nor my home computer to work....any Ideas?
Old 04-20-2008, 05:27 PM

take home dng file, that you have created with edgehasp and run hasphl2007 at your home computer and emulate the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysrq View Post
Hi,

I use a SW protected with a Hasp (HASP4) dongle at work, I would like to be able to use this SW on my home computer (...for "unpaid" overtime work and those weekend deadlines ...)

(Having the original dongle with me at work) I have been able to use HASPHL2007 and EDGEHASP to sucessfully emulate and use the SW without the dongle at WORK

HOW AND WHAT do I now take home with me to emulate and use this program @ HOME? I cannot take the dongle from work with me to home nor my home computer to work....any Ideas?
Old 04-21-2008, 05:49 AM

Default Whats the HASP ID ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysrq View Post
Hi,

Do you mind telling me whats the HASP ID ? where to find it ? I need to emulate HASP 4.

http://www.photoindia.net/hasp/

i have uploaded few files that related to emulation.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:40 PM

@ fejkus : Thanks ...it worked fine (I am now working at HOME...soon after I finish typing this reply )

@pcstore : what ID? the only thing close to the "ID" that I can think of is the key that was captured by the HASPL2007 program...the same "key" the dump and subsequently the dng file is created from.... AS to how to find this, the instructions that come with the EDGE hasphl2007 and edgehasp are crystal....you can also visit http://www.software-key.org/haspsbs.html for a ôstep-by-step illustrations/instructions...
Old 04-25-2008, 01:36 PM

BIG THANK YOU --> sysrq
Old 05-07-2008, 04:17 PM

Exclamation

You'r welcome...Slicko, I am glad I helped
Old 04-29-2011, 08:08 AM

Default Help Me!!!!!!!!

dear!
Sir,
Please tell me the process, how to copy a dongle? and send me related tools & help files. I am using MovieMagix(developed by neuroinfomatics) which have a usb dongle & i want it a duplicate to use this soft on another PC. can anyone help????

mail me at:
soumyu@gmail.com
or
sitibangla@gmail.com
Old 04-29-2011, 08:12 AM
Super Moderator

Search and read the forum and you will learn. Be lazy and do nothing and you will not succeed.

Git