Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-13-2008, 06:34 PM
zhgong007 zhgong007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 34
Default HASP HL dongle copied successfully, but with time limit?

Hello, I have successfully made a copy of the HASP HL USB dongle, by following fejukus's tutor (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=644 ). But the problem is that this dongle has time limitation. so, my question is that, is it possible to remove this time limitation by revise the Reg file or Talbe (Q/A) generated by UniDump2Reg?
looking forward to your response! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-15-2008, 04:31 PM
lucian040805 lucian040805 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 15
Default

I am interested too in this problem
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 PM
zhgong007 zhgong007 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 34
Default

seems nobody have a solution to my problem (how to reset the internal time of the HASP HL dongle).
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-15-2008, 10:49 PM
rituraj rituraj is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhgong007 View Post
seems nobody have a solution to my problem (how to reset the internal time of the HASP HL dongle).
Are you in a position to upload the software along with emulator?? if yes i may be able to make loader for ur software so that it can bypass time limit
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-16-2008, 06:11 AM
dado3112 dado3112 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5
Default

You must find program HASPHL2007 how isnt whit time limit and no problem...only googleeeee...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-16-2008, 07:21 AM
benito benito is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 685
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dado3112 View Post
You must find program HASPHL2007 how isnt whit time limit and no problem...only googleeeee...
You dont know what you are talking about...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-16-2008, 08:47 PM
reversero reversero is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rituraj View Post
Are you in a position to upload the software along with emulator?? if yes i may be able to make loader for ur software so that it can bypass time limit
rituraj, I am also stuck with the same problem. I am able to upload. Can I ask for your help? Maybe you can PM me since your PM is disabled. Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-16-2008, 10:39 PM
rituraj rituraj is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 61
Default

Look i can try for it. All we need to do is break OEP and find the memory location from where it checks the time and bypass it by making a loader. I am assuming ur software is coded in C C++ or delphi and not in java or c#

I will need the following three things

dongle dump with dng

the software

and lot of free time

I have done it with hasp hl (not sure about other keys as i dont have them)

Last edited by rituraj : 11-16-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-17-2008, 12:30 AM
reversero reversero is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2
Default

I believe it is hasp hl. I am not sure of programming language. I have all the things you mentioned. How to transfer, ur PM is disabled. If I could I would also transfer "free time".

Actually if I could I would do it myself but I cannot find anything on these forums to help make an unlimited dng file from my apparent limited one (or maybe I missing something).
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-17-2008, 08:08 AM
rituraj rituraj is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reversero View Post
I believe it is hasp hl. I am not sure of programming language. I have all the things you mentioned. How to transfer, ur PM is disabled. If I could I would also transfer "free time".

Actually if I could I would do it myself but I cannot find anything on these forums to help make an unlimited dng file from my apparent limited one (or maybe I missing something).
My email is saber.galaxy@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.