Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2008, 06:34 PM

Default HASP HL dongle copied successfully, but with time limit?

Hello, I have successfully made a copy of the HASP HL USB dongle, by following fejukus's tutor (http://www.reteam.org/board/showthread.php?t=644 ). But the problem is that this dongle has time limitation. so, my question is that, is it possible to remove this time limitation by revise the Reg file or Talbe (Q/A) generated by UniDump2Reg?
looking forward to your response! Thanks!
Old 11-15-2008, 04:31 PM

I am interested too in this problem
Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 PM

seems nobody have a solution to my problem (how to reset the internal time of the HASP HL dongle).
Old 11-15-2008, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhgong007 View Post
seems nobody have a solution to my problem (how to reset the internal time of the HASP HL dongle).
Are you in a position to upload the software along with emulator?? if yes i may be able to make loader for ur software so that it can bypass time limit
Old 11-16-2008, 06:11 AM

You must find program HASPHL2007 how isnt whit time limit and no problem...only googleeeee...
Old 11-16-2008, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dado3112 View Post
You must find program HASPHL2007 how isnt whit time limit and no problem...only googleeeee...
You dont know what you are talking about...
Old 11-16-2008, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rituraj View Post
Are you in a position to upload the software along with emulator?? if yes i may be able to make loader for ur software so that it can bypass time limit
rituraj, I am also stuck with the same problem. I am able to upload. Can I ask for your help? Maybe you can PM me since your PM is disabled. Thank you.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:39 PM

Look i can try for it. All we need to do is break OEP and find the memory location from where it checks the time and bypass it by making a loader. I am assuming ur software is coded in C C++ or delphi and not in java or c#

I will need the following three things

dongle dump with dng

the software

and lot of free time

I have done it with hasp hl (not sure about other keys as i dont have them)

Last edited by rituraj : 11-16-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 12:30 AM

I believe it is hasp hl. I am not sure of programming language. I have all the things you mentioned. How to transfer, ur PM is disabled. If I could I would also transfer "free time".

Actually if I could I would do it myself but I cannot find anything on these forums to help make an unlimited dng file from my apparent limited one (or maybe I missing something).
Old 11-17-2008, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reversero View Post
I believe it is hasp hl. I am not sure of programming language. I have all the things you mentioned. How to transfer, ur PM is disabled. If I could I would also transfer "free time".

Actually if I could I would do it myself but I cannot find anything on these forums to help make an unlimited dng file from my apparent limited one (or maybe I missing something).
My email is saber.galaxy@gmail.com