Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2008, 08:04 AM

Question Possible conflict?

If I use dongle USB Hasp and SafeDisc, wouldn't be there any conflict? I do not think they both are compatible?

How about the question I asked regarding the part of the program necessary to run the application that I would store in the USB key?
Old 07-19-2008, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitolo View Post
If I use dongle USB Hasp and SafeDisc, wouldn't be there any conflict? I do not think they both are compatible?
How about the question I asked regarding the part of the program necessary to run the application that I would store in the USB key?
are u author-paranoid?
more important how u use dongle or over protections.
if u put anything in memory && don't crypt it, anyone can get it easy.
write unique customer's data in dongle and the crypt with closed\open keys algorithm. This will stop official users from publishing their dumps.
but not save against carders from China
Old 07-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

> when every software is come to + one plate form.
> then his cracking is possible, however, I have viedio
> , one person crack it.

I have no idea what "come t + one plate" means, but if you have proof that VMProtect is crackable, then show us. Put up or shut up.

If you protect an exe with the default settings of VMProtect 1.63 or later it IS NOT CRACKABLE today. Period. End of story.

Gitolo - The fist thing you mentioned was that you wanted protection against cracking. Only later did you say you wanted copy protection. They are two very different things. The first is a technical matter, the second is a licensing enforcement issue.

Git
Old 07-19-2008, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git View Post
..if you have proof that VMProtect is crackable, then show us. Put up or shut up
Ha ha..nice answer Git, be sure that he dos not have it; in fact I doubt if he understands the meaning of 'VM';

@souze_villy:
cracking a 'VM' is a nightmare even for the pro crackers; if you wanna feel what I say, you can try some of the crackme's posted on http://crackmes.de; also you try your powerful cracking skillz on VM of securom, even though it is fully documented by derko...

@gitolo:
Coping software dos not mean that the attacker can run your software it if you implement a proper protection;
if you wanna use software protection, VMProtect and CodeVisualizer are the best choice for you for sure, but if you insist on using a hardware protection, I would recommend SenseLock or Rockey6 which are based on smartcart technology...in any case you must try to implement the protection properly otherwise expect a crack for you soft..

Last edited by cEnginEEr : 07-19-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: correcting "crackme" web address..
Old 07-19-2008, 10:49 PM

i have my own protection i called it I Am The Protector
it is new tool to protect your software

ithink the best way to protect your application to use anew protection tool cause most of crackers just follow others threads or videos about cracking if you used anew tool then you can protect it for 1 or 2 years while it cracked then you will use anew update of our protection and new way of protection

my software for sell if you like contact me send PM or aamer@dyetex.net email and we will dicuss this issue
but we can protect VB6 programs only

and you need to know that no one can give you cd protection that no one can crack or copy
cya
Old 07-19-2008, 11:01 PM

WMProtect 1.63 is Fully Unpacked and Cracked (I have it).
Old 07-19-2008, 11:43 PM

Send a message via MSN to souze_villy Send a message via Yahoo to souze_villy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgiven View Post
WMProtect 1.63 is Fully Unpacked and Cracked (I have it).
I also know that this is upacked already but Git is not understand this world, he is senior to me but I think not try to search the web there world is changed. I have information for 1.5.

("come t + one plate") its mean when every software is protected with one technology, then every one try to crack it, and there is million of people working on it, one is must success.

Last edited by souze_villy : 07-19-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:57 PM

98% of protection could be unpacked as i told you you need customized tool just for you then no one can crack it easy
Old 07-20-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by el3ashe2 View Post
98% of protection could be unpacked as i told you you need customized tool just for you then no one can crack it easy
Yes, here is I tell u already that every thin is possible in the future not on this time. I agree with u.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven123 View Post
@souze_villy&unforgiven
Thinking about you don't undertand what's VM at all.
Yes, some Chinese guys had publiced the VMP1.63 at unpack.cn forum but it's not mean the VMP was crackable, at least it's un-reverseable till now. cE had give so clear answer for this topic.
Maybe both of you can show your powerful crack ability with this simplest VMP crackme.
http://rapidshare.de/files/40036610/...e.vmp.rar.html
cEnginEEr is are senior and I 100% agree with him. Here is only discuss Q/A mean every one understand it, what is good and what is wrong.