Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2008, 03:27 AM

Send a message via MSN to souze_villy Send a message via Yahoo to souze_villy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgiven View Post
Hmmm
Very BAD Solution.
I have better:
Its Have 2 Table
Check this Smaller reg file

Attachment 57
your log is short but memory dmp is is same, what other different? tell me
Old 07-20-2008, 03:29 AM

Go and ask from your senior who make that log for you :d
Old 07-20-2008, 04:53 AM

Send a message via ICQ to justine Send a message via MSN to justine Send a message via Yahoo to justine Send a message via Skype™ to justine

question for unforgiven

what you mean when you say
"1:Full emulation mode (Its Very Private)"

2. and 3. way are very clear but what you mean when you say full emulation

can you explain this
Old 07-20-2008, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Go and ask from your senior who make that log for you :d
I check why your reg is small and why my is big, on thinking here is clear that we need only 32 and 48 pair with log, I also use log of 16 pair so we not need it, because I already use the 16x256=4096 pairs. So your reg file is short then me. but this is not create the problem of software start and close.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine View Post
question for unforgiven

can you explain this
Some time ago I ask with sataron about this that why need the dmp of memory with envelope then he tell me, my logconvertor no need the dmp memory, he have universal solution, aslo u want look this is then contact with (www.software-key.org) his hasphl is universal.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine View Post
question for unforgiven

can you explain this
Full emulation Have Complete Algo and only need Dongle Dump.
THere is no need Log or Extracting Pair Table.
When you use table based emu its work on which version (Enveloped) file you have extracted Pair table and ......
Old 07-20-2008, 09:52 AM

unforgiven, now I understand and it is true.

Thanks for your help. Now I know all the answers I needed.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:02 PM

Quote:
THere is no need Log or Extracting Pair Table.
When you use table based emu its work on which version (Enveloped) file you have extracted Pair table and ......
Here is I clear u, which person have universal solution of hasphl, he also need log, no body I look here he make the solution with dmp only. If u have knowledge then tell me who is create the hasphl solution get with only dmp file.

If any one have universal solution same like (www.software-key.org), he also get log first then he convert it to make universal solution, without log file solution making is impossible.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:55 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TORO Send a message via MSN to TORO Send a message via Yahoo to TORO

Quote:
3:In HL pro and MAX with Random Pairs and Envelope You Can Extract Master Pair Table (Its used for Generating Random Pair) you must at least Use Favorite Debugger and data ripper for Extracting Data by Hand and Some times its take 2-3 H.
its not true completely, it can be done in some seconds

Quote:
In maximum We have 5 Table......
it is true

Quote:
wilcom software is hasphl protected and he time, and not give the error of 1031 understand, ask with toro, Only toro make the solution of it, because he use the usbfilter, I also make it, with USB based, Vusbbus is get too much to run the software because wilcom have 52 envelope protected software. However, you are not understand this because your experience is small then Other seniors. Also I tell u no body have SRM solution because no one make his logger for the SRM, and Hasploger 1.7 is not support the SRM too, even toro filter is not working with SRM dongle.
i think you dont know you are talking about what, i am sure you havnt done wilcom with vusbbus, problem is not relate to hasp hl envelopes (which are about 50 there). problem is how to emulate custom protection which is done by wilcom developer/protector, he is done his job very better than hasp envelope, there are about 4000 table for random query check and so many other things.

Quote:
In hl pro Dongle Maximum 39 applications is enabled per key and
all 39 applications have use 5 master table for Generating random pair. I repeat again We have 5 table at Maximum.
this is not true completely, i think you are talking about license slots, but souze_... talking about count of enveloped files.

Quote:
which kind of dump you are talking about? algo of hasp hl is known for long time, as i know, its same as what implemented in haspsl, 10 round AES. problem is to find AES key based on some query/answer to dongle.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORO View Post
its not true completely, it can be done in some seconds

it is true

i think you dont know you are talking about what, i am sure you havnt done wilcom with vusbbus, problem is not relate to hasp hl envelopes (which are about 50 there). problem is how to emulate custom protection which is done by wilcom developer/protector, he is done his job very better than hasp envelope, there are about 4000 table for random query check and so many other things.

this is not true completely, i think you are talking about license slots, but souze_... talking about count of enveloped files.

which kind of dump you are talking about? algo of hasp hl is known for long time, as i know, its same as what implemented in haspsl, 10 round AES. problem is to find AES key based on some query/answer to dongle.
I done the wilcom with vusbbus.sys and he get too much time to starting with vusbbus.sys, against your usbfillter, when he start but some tools I use and I don't know when I click on open option he give me (acception error), software working is too much slow. If you want to check then I send u PM.