I'm having proplems emulating a hasp4 dongle on my laptop
. It's kind of frustrating because it's working quite perfectly on my desktop
The procedure to make it work on my desktop
machine is as follows:
- Installing the protected program (old hasp driver autoinstalls)
- remove hasp device driver
- install new hasp device driver (from alladin website)
- install glasha emulator
- convert dump file from .dmp to .reg using sataron's uniDumpToReg
- install .reg
- run glasha hasp emulator
- Set hasp emulation dump configuration to 'secret table'
- start protected program
I've tried it several times, but the exact same procedure doesn't work on my laptop
. I just gives me an error 'hasp no found (-3)'.
I was hoping you could help me out because I feel like there is something minor I'm missing here...