Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2009, 06:38 PM

Default Hasp Emulator Expired

All-

I have had no problems solving for keys or getting the associated software to open until a few days ago. Now whenever I attempt to load a dmp file, my computer blue screens with a xhasp.sys error. I restored the computer to 2 weeks ago, as well as set the date back and restarted, both with no effect. On the Emulator tab, it says at the bottom "HASP/HARDLOCK emulator service is running License Expired please contact sales@donglebackup.com" Is there any work around for this? Thanks in advance.

-Dustin
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 AM

Did you try to use "Search" button on this forum????
If you cannot found it, just do as emulator say.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:03 PM

I did check the search function, and it appears another member 'loki' is having the exact same problem I am the problem is not with the keys being emulated or their license expiring, it is with the HASPH2007.exe. This the program that tells me it is expired, and that I need to contact sales@donglebackup.com. For you second request, "just do as emulator say", that would require that I contact a software vendor for a piece of software that is pirated. Generally doesn't work out that well. Is there another piece of software that I can use to load my .dmp files so I can continue using the software without keys? I actually have the keys, but since I travel frequently, I don't want to get them out everywhere I go.