Reverse Engineering RET Homepage RET Members Reverse Engineering Projects Reverse Engineering Papers Reversing Challenges Reverser Tools RET Re-Search Engine Reverse Engineering Forum Reverse Engineering Links

Go Back   Reverse Engineering Team Board > Reverse Engineering Board > Reverse Code Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2008, 08:47 AM

10x, I read, but it's a lot of inf. indeed. so I kindly asked if someone already know what steps I should make.
I've seen that some others have the same problem as i do, and they also read and tried.
The .dng files that I receive from www. software-key. org worked, but how do they solve ? what programs they use ?
Can I ever find a solution or just buy from them the right .dng and load it in hasphl2008?
I still hope I can figure it out
10x
Old 05-13-2008, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savaa View Post
10x, I read, but it's a lot of inf. indeed.
If you read a lot, why do you still stuck on hasphl200X tool, why don't you try another?
Quote:
so I kindly asked if someone already know what steps I should make.
There is many people that know the steps, but what the difference between telling you step by step what to do and creating emulator for you?
Quote:
I've seen that some others have the same problem as i do, and they also read and tried.
The .dng files that I receive from www. software-key. org worked, but how do they solve ? what programs they use ?
Can I ever find a solution or just buy from them the right .dng and load it in hasphl2008?
yes you can find the solution, but buying it will be much more easyer for you.
Quote:
I still hope I can figure it out
10x
If there is still hope after all, try to use glasha (if you have hasp4) or vusbbus emulator.